For Sale Forget Black Friday!! Check out my MERRY CHRISTMAS SALE!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 12-01-2016, 03:10 PM   #1
Craig Wyatt
Forget Black Friday!! Check out my MERRY CHRISTMAS SALE!!!

***SALE ENDS DEC 15 it's a Thursday. That's also the last day I'm shipping this year.

First off I want to thank all my great customers for giving me the best year I've seen in a long time. I have met so many great reptile nuts!! So this is my way of saying thank you!
There's a ton of people that would love to have a panther but can't normally afford one so hopefully this will give some of those people the opportunity to own arguably the most beautiful creature in existence.
First up I have roughly 20 babies that got all mixed up (big accident don't ask) these are all 100% pure localities but I have no way of knowing who's who. Eventually the males will show themselves but the females should be considered as pets only. This group is still very young. They will be about 5 weeks within days. Very very healthy and you will get a live arrival guarantee but that's it. Live arrival to me means you will receive a lively animal.
No guarateees on sex. Will do my best. Those animals are $55 each plus shipping ($50 flat rate) I will sell one 10 lot for a better deal.

2nd up is 2 true blue nosy b males (roughly 3 months old) beautiful baby blues coming in. $85 each plus shipping ($50 flat rate)

3rd up I have a handful of ambanjas from around 5 weeks old to close to 3 months $65 for smaller animals and $85 for 2plus month animals. No guarantees on sex. I will do my best.

4th up Ambilobis. Most are around 5/6 weeks old but I do have 2 that are over 3 months. $60 each for younger animals and $70 for the 2 older animals plus shipping ($50)Only live arrival guarantee on the younger ones. They are also guaranteed to be lively. Again I will do my best to sex them for you guys but no guarantees.

This goes for everything. You can not just order males. There must be atleast as many females as males in your order. Your welcome to order as many females as you want.

WHOLESALE?? Call me

First time chameleon owner or are you just not very experienced? If your answer is yes do not order a smaller (less expensive) baby. I will ask and if I don't think you have enough experience I will not sell a younger baby to you. No offense. Just want you to have a really good experience with your new animal and I need to know the animal is in good hands.
Sorry for these prices I am not giving out any pictures of sires. This could devalue my animals in a sense. This is the one and only catch to my deals today. All locales are guarateee to be 100% pure. All bloodlines are beyond top notch.

So there it is. Again thank you to all my customers for a fantastic year. I appreciate everyone of you!!

Unless stated I give a 48 hour guarantee to all animals. If you send me a picture of your cage and it's suitable I extend my guarantee to 7 days. I'm here for a lifetime of support as always. For me to honor my live arrival guarantee you must video the unboxing. (Just a simple cell phone video) I insure my boxes and the video is needed for a worst case scenario.

(Pictured is one of the ambanjas)

Ty
Craig Wyatt
703-863-4063 call or text
Craigwyatt78@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-02-2016, 06:56 PM   #2
Craig Wyatt
This sale is on hold until Monday afternoon. This Monday will be by far the biggest shipping day I've ever had. I want to thank all of you for your overwhelming business. Just need to ship out all orders and then I'll know exactly what's left. Don't worry there's more. But it's going to be limited this time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-11-2016, 03:52 PM   #3
mthigh
Could you tell me which ones you still have?

Old 12-13-2016, 09:09 AM   #4
Reverend Fred
Hi Craig, Are you releasing anymore animals? I am interested in several.

Old 12-13-2016, 01:10 PM   #5
Craig Wyatt
I still have a very small handful left.
What's left is 2 ambilobis and 5 from the mix up group. But I'm going to hold onto atleast 2 for give sways that I'm doing on Facebook.
I decided yesterday to be my last day for shipping. It's so close to Christmas and I don't want to chance a delay because of the over load of general shipping that's going on right now because of Christmas presents.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-13-2016, 01:47 PM   #6
Reverend Fred
PM Sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!