New Crested Gecko Diet for Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 09:07 PM   #1
Leif
New Crested Gecko Diet for Breeders

Name:  pangea-crested-gecko-breeder-formula.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  116.6 KB

Pangea Reptile developed a new diet higher in fat, calcium and with 4 different proteins. It contains black soldier fly larvae, cricket, whey and micelllar casein. A few other tweaks were made and it's looking real promising to replenish breeding adults and give added growth to hatchlings and juveniles alike. As far as Crested Gecko Diet goes I am looking forward to their diet for my 8 y/o Crested Gecko. Check it out.Pangea Crested Gecko Diet Breeder Formula

Old 02-21-2017, 04:48 AM   #2
CliffsideExotics
Free samples are on the Pangea site, just pay shipping, the price is deducted at checkout

https://www.pangeareptile.com/store/.../product/32918

Old 02-21-2017, 04:56 AM   #3
Leif
Hi Cher, good to see you on the forums. The samples were a limited run but thanks for sharing the link. There is great info there.

Old 02-21-2017, 04:59 AM   #4
CliffsideExotics
Gone already? I must've ordered early, but I decided to sell my breeders a few days later, gave my sample to a friend instead. Still curious to see how it works out for others

Old 02-21-2017, 05:08 AM   #5
Leif
What can I say, it's Pangea, and Pangea is popular. I missed my chance too. I can't wait to get it this week. The Crested Geckos I've seen eating it have a great feeding response. I have some picky eaters and one 8 year old that this diet will be great for.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:15 AM   #6
CliffsideExotics
My geckos don't seem to readily accept new diets as well as other's, but the somewhat new insect blend is doing pretty well so far for them

Old 02-22-2017, 12:52 PM   #7
Rhacosaurus Gex
looks similar concept to grubs and fruit, minus the calcium bump. This cold work well with fast growing juvenile leachies or chewies, the calcium levels of the regular diets don't always keep up for logical reasons. Anyway, i have already been feeding my animals a blend of pangea with grub pie added and have been happy with the results.

Old 06-28-2017, 06:17 PM   #8
Leif
Hi Andrew,

You are correct in that both products use Black Soldier Fly Larvae. I have been mixing Black Panther Zoological (BPZ) with the Pangea Fruit Mix Complete flavors for a while now and have great success doing that. The biggest difference, as you pointed out, is the higher calcium. The ease of only needing one bag and not measuring two different diets is convenient also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!