Bad Guy Andre Mondin - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2017, 02:14 PM   #91
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
Buyers remorse was only because the snake was not a great feeder as advertised that is it
In your hands. Rather than try to adjust things gently, you tried to press them based on your personal expectations. These animals are not machines that must perform to an exact extent when you press a button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceH View Post
This simply comes down to receiving an expensive snake that didn't thrive.
I did not see it fail to thrive. Maybe there is another timeline not shared showing a failure to thrive. It did not eat for a person who kept trying to push it hard over a relatively short period of time and ate soon after it was sent back to the seller (who, as far as care is concerned, seems to know what he is doing).

Old 11-22-2017, 02:20 PM   #92
ranarussell
Nick if you see the posts you seem to making assumptions about forcing it to eat. The snake barley ate twice in 2 months and was advertised as a great feeder.

Old 11-22-2017, 02:23 PM   #93
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Nick if you see the posts you seem to making assumptions about forcing it to eat. The snake barley ate twice in 2 months and was advertised as a great feeder.
You seem to be misreading, as I never said force.

In. Your. Care.

That does not mean the snake was the problem.

Old 11-22-2017, 02:28 PM   #94
ranarussell
push it hard over a relatively short period of time is what you said seems similar to me. Don't want to go back and forth so thank you for your input will take into consideration

Old 11-22-2017, 02:45 PM   #95
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
push it hard over a relatively short period of time is what you said seems similar to me. Don't want to go back and forth so thank you for your input will take into consideration
You are willfully exaggerating to suit your narrative when you try take something I did say and weakly attempt to make it into something I did not say. Force means something and I did not use the word for a reason. That reason being no indication of force-feeding that I saw, so I am not interested in accusing you of something you did not do. You are a situationally problematic buyer who has trouble taking responsibility for your part in things.

Sorry you did a poor job with the snake. Hopefully you get the rest of your money back and it eventually is sold to someone who knows how to care for it.

Old 11-22-2017, 02:48 PM   #96
ranarussell
And you are a bundle of sunshine. Be well

Old 11-22-2017, 03:19 PM   #97
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceH View Post
Careful, that is an accusation
Careful, there is no accusation, you are misreading. I simply surmised 'may' about what the OP's behavior might mean.
I also surmise that future potential sellers may take pause at the way the OP shipped back without permission.

Old 11-22-2017, 03:46 PM   #98
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I also surmise that future potential sellers may take pause at the way the OP shipped back without permission .
That bothers me a lot, regardless if he sent tracking or anything else, there was not an agreement in place to accept the snake back.

Both parties are ones to be avoided, IMO.

Old 11-22-2017, 03:56 PM   #99
ranarussell
So providing his address when i stated i wanted to return the snake is not an agreement with you. OK

Old 11-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #100
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille i have several credit cards linked to my pay pal account. There is no issue when it comes to affordability so vet care if needed is not an issue. Assumptions are going into areas i dont understand. My credit utilization on my credit report is under under 5% of 45k of available credit. Buyers remorse was only because the snake was not a great feeder as advertised that is it
i really have not seen an agreement with Paypal where they take a little from this credit card, a little from that. Unless one is maxed out or not available for some reason. Who knows, maybe they do it that way. I have a couple different ways to pay for my Paypal purchases, they have only ever used one at a time.

You say you have no affordability issue, but you are saying a lot of things.
If vet care was so affordable, did you take the critter to the vet to get some professional feedback on the so called feeding issue?
I wonder if there was any feeding issue at all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!