Bad Guy Andre Mondin - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:05 AM   #71
TraceH
$2,000 is a lot of money to spend on a snake. If it is in any way not healthy, a poor feeder, or doesn’t thrive then the buyer should be able to get a refund. That’s it. Andre has the snake back, he even posted that it is feeding for him in his care (attached pic from Facebook). But yet he won’t refund the guys money or comment here? I know Russell, we’ve traded animals in the past. He is a stand up guy and understands husbandry. I’d assume you’d know your stuff if you’re willing to spend $2,000 on a snake. Andre, do what’s right and return the money and be done with it. This isn’t difficult.
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2017, 08:17 AM   #72
Black Adder
Thank you Trace.
So we now know Andre has the snake back in good health whether he truly agreed to it being sent back or not.
Regardless of the history, he needs to make this right. His refusal to come here yet post freely on FB speaks volumes to me.
Andre, do the right thing as the longer this festers and this thread grows the worse you will look and your hard earned reputation will take a swift nosedive.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:26 AM   #73
Snake-Queen
So, Andre is well aware of this post, yet refuses to respond. IMO, that indicates he knows he is wrong. He needs to return Russell's remaining $1000, period. Also, requesting a customer to send F & F is wrong & shady.

Russell pushed food on the GTP too frequently and therefore created the issue himself. He refuses to post the remaining emails, most likely because he will be shown in a poor light. He sent an animal back without notifying the recipient, it could've died because of that.

This whole situation reflects poorly on both parties. I would never do business with either. Which is sad, because Andre has some very nice ETBs.

Old 11-22-2017, 10:11 AM   #74
ranarussell
I did send Andre tracking info and updates from Fed ex of where the snake was both via email and fb messenger. He tried to stop communicating in the middle of the process so what was i suppose to do. He and his fiance owns a bird/sanctuary/park so there would be someone to receive the snake. Sorry snake queen i was frustrated and felt this guy was not honest from the get go. He asked to me to pay in a way that would limit my protections. Said it was a great eater then mentions try live. then stopped communicating after providing his address

Old 11-22-2017, 10:28 AM   #75
Will0W783
By the above pictures of the snake back in Andre's care, that's not a neonate. It's already mostly through its ontogenic color change. At that stage, it should absolutely be a solid feeder.

However, also at that stage, it doesn't need to eat super frequently, and could easily go a month or even more without ill effects if it was stressed and settling in.

I still think both are at fault here, but Andre now has the snake AND the money, so he needs to refund $1000.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:01 AM   #76
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
Well i have been able to provide to my credit card companies and paypal the original request by him to ask for the money as friend and family to limit my protections as well as a post he did in a FB forum acknowledging he has the snake back in better shape then sent. Because i used different credit cards i have already received a credit for half the money waiting for the REST.
I think the OP has already started proceedings with his cc companies. Apparently there were several credit cards used. He says here that he has received a credit for half the money. Depending on what stage the proceedings are in, Andre may want to be careful about refunding directly, since the parties do not seem to be communicating well. There is always the possibility that if he refunds the bank may at the same time credit the OP, that would be a bit of work to straighten out.

There is fault on both sides here. 'Friends and family' should not be used for business transactions.
Critters should never be shipped without the receiver's knowledge and permission no matter how much the shipper feels justified in doing so, as the fate of a live critter is involved.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:04 AM   #77
ranarussell
Listen i am asking for my 2000 back not a dime more. I would call off the investigations of my credit card companies if he chooses to refund. And now that is in writing. I am not looking to take one penny from anybody.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #78
Robert Walker
Thread is here and open to him for comment. He is on Fauna right now looking at classified ads instead.
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #79
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Thread is here and open to him for comment. He is on Fauna right now looking at classified ads instead.
That says a lot.
Andre is looking worse by the post count t bh.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:50 AM   #80
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
I did send Andre tracking info and updates from Fed ex of where the snake was both via email and fb messenger.
Got screen shots?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!