Dominican Red Mountain Boa 2022 Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-21-2023, 12:34 AM   #1
gpandeli
Dominican Red Mountain Boa 2022 Babies

These are Tom Crutchfield line Dominican Red Mountain Boas (or Hispaniola Boas - Chilabothrus striatus) and are what I would personally call "medium reds". DMRBs go through a pretty drastic ontogenetic color change with age, so it is fairly difficult to tell exactly what they will look like as adults at this age, but I expect most will look like the parents (photos in ad for reference) and range from a pixelated red and gray like the sire to an overall pink cast like the dam. Personally, I actually prefer this morph to the uniform high reds!

I have 8.7 available. There is a representative photo of the ones available but feel free to ask for specific pictures of everything and I can send them (or take a look at morph market where I have them individually listed). These are well started on f/t pinky mice, except for one stubborn lizard feeder which will go at a discounted price.

Females are priced at $400 and males at $350, plus shipping - lizard feeder (male) is $300. I will make discounts if you purchase more than one individual. Will strongly consider trades for other Chilabothrus species or even other DMRBs and may consider trades for other unusual boa species.

DMRBs are a fun species to breed as they will throw a variation of different patterned and colored babies, and even adults like these will throw a few "high" reds in most litters (I had two such animals from this litter, but held these back for a high red project).

Please feel free to contact me for additional information or if you have any questions. I take PayPal, Venmo, and cashapp.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!