Rare Phelsuma-including guimbeaui and borbonica - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
Matthew T. Schaefer
Rare Phelsuma-including guimbeaui and borbonica

Hello,

All geckos here are captive bred, feeding well on crickets, Drosophila, and occasional fruit puree/ Repashy (I maybe feed it once every two weeks). I may add or remove geckos to this list, so contact me if you are looking for something. Prices do not include shipping. I accept check (has to clear), money order, cash, and PayPal (buyer pays the ~2.9% fee). I will gladly hold animals until the weather is favorable for shipping.

Phelsuma borbonica (agalegae) mater
1.1 (ready to breed)-$525 (I would like to sell to someone interested in working together long term-these are extremely rare, especially males)
1.0-$350

Phelsuma guimbeaui
1.2 (all are unrelated and presently housed separately. I plan on rotating the male in early summer)-$750 (I would like to sell to someone interested in working together with our group long term-these are extremely rare, especially males.)
1.1-$550
0.2 (not the ones above)-$200 each

Phelsuma kochi
2.4-$100 per pair, $50 for lone animals

Phelsuma laticauda laticauda
4.4 (ready to breed)-$90 per pair

Phelsuma madagascariensis
3.4 Sexable juveniles ($75-100)

Phelsuma robertmertensi
1.2 (ready to breed)-$300 per pair, $150 per female

Phelsuma sundbergi ladiguensis
2.2-$119 per pair
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!