For Sale Boys, Girls, and everything in between! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
Kasi
Boys, Girls, and everything in between!

All prices are negotiable, particularly if you're interested in more than one. Shipping is done through ShipYourReptiles, with insurance.

Neener (Unfired, Unsexed) - Check out the lats on this kid! Full pin, incredible sides, all around stoked to have this one in the collection and definitely wouldn't be toooooo disappointed to see it stay. $175+ship

Revli (Proven Female) - Beautiful BRIGHT girl, with tons of nice big spots. Super dal both in size and count, and a completely sweet baby to boot. Her structure isn't the strongest, but when she was paired with my males, she threw nice big heads. $300+ship

Finch (Aka Vanity - Proven Female) - The grandmother to well-known Tiramisu, and a BEAUTIFUL gecko in her own right. Tons of spotting, has always thrown kids with great structure when she's been paired with my males, and several years left of production left in her. $400+ship.

Remus (Fired, Unsexed) - What a looker! There's nothing I don't love about this one - nice wide head, great structure going on, white tips on those little 'horn' crests, and a totally wicked pattern!
$150+ship

Xi (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - GORGEOUS pinner, only that one single spot. $125+ ship.

Runner (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - Perfect, creamy baby. Far creamier dorsal than it appears in this photo, great patterning that's only going to get better... What more could a person ask for? $225+ship

Bravado (Partially Fired, Unsexed) - Beautiful extreme out of Jester and Bub, I've been stoked with what the two of them have thrown this year. Nice wide head, beautiful crests... It's already a stunner, and only going to get better.
$150+ship

RXF2 (Unfired, Unsexed) - Out of a glowing yellow super Dal (Revli) and HOT red (Fox). Haven't seen these guys grow all the way out yet, so I'm not sure what they'll look like as far as spotting, but the color should be mind blowing.
$125+ship

Scout (Partial fire, Unsexed) - High contrast pinner from AC lines, interesting laterals and nice structure.
$125+ship

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!