For Sale /trade White pinner male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
nsime
/trade White pinner male

Ok so i have this stunning little guy here, i left most of my equipment back at school, so im just eyeing it and it looks like it will be a boy, if it turns female than lucky you! i also didnt have enough room to bring back my scale, but i would say around 8-10 grams, growing well, its a 2012 baby out of Durian (speckled x Bullet) and Venus.

Im looking to trade this lovely guy for very nice yellow and cream females, such as two average yellow and cream females, or one really nice yellow and cream female, may consider red and cream or orange in cream also...doesnt have to be proven, but i would like it over 10 grams if possible or ready to breed this season or 2014's season. i would like to trade local, or i would like to trade during the January19ths Hamburg Show, PA.
or you can buy him straight out, 225 pick up or 250 Shipped. but we must wait for warmer days to ship :'(

Father: Durian Tricolor white pinner
Mother: Venus Crowned near full pinner
Vermeer: A sweet looking gecko, a near full pinner, some spots, nice lower laterals pattern, pattern looks like it will go white, and the pinning is already white, good structure, only going to get better, turns a nice golden brown color sometimes, and other times seems more lavender, and even though you cant see it unless its fired he does have some of nice golden brown patterns just to ad a hint of tri color

nsimcbb@gmail.com
Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!