Good Guy Sarah from lunargecko.net - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #21
gallerygeckos
I purchased a gorgeous red stripe garg from Sarah Dickenson recently and was very pleased with my purchase. Communication was great, she was patient and held the gecko for quite some time until shipping weather arrived. Package was packed nicely and the gecko is healthy and looks just like the pictures I purchased her from.

Thank you Sarah!

Old 11-06-2011, 03:03 AM   #22
Screamingdragon
I received three fat beautiful babies. They are really nice babies but they are going to be AMAZING adults, judging by their parents. She was on top of things all the time, always keeling in touch. She held a gecko for me and worked with me on price and payments. The geckos I receiver are all doing great and they were all packaged perfectly and arrived unharmed. There were no issues with any aspect of the transaction that I can recall. I would buy from Lunar Geckos again without a second thought. You get more than what you pay for here, in my opinion. Sorry it took me so long to get over here to write this. You rock, A++++++

Old 11-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #23
Gargoyle Queen
I received two ridiculous gargoyle gecko 2011 hatchlings that were as described/pictured, healthy and perfectly packed. Sarah was willing to hold my first purchase until I decided on the second purchase as it hatched later in the year. There was awesome communication throughout and the transaction went off without a hitch. I'm very pleased and am expecting to grab some more geckos from the 2012 season. Thanks again!

Old 03-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #24
tracycandy
Even though I'm not into geckos (sorry Sarah!) we recently did trade a snake for some rodents. She is more than generous with her numbers in feeders and at a very decent price. She also started up a local herp group; Central Oregon Herpetology and is all around a very good gal. Thanks again Sarah!

Old 04-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #25
tammylynch05
Sarah is great to work with. Spends time to explain what you need to know. She is Very knowledgable. She takes the best care of all her animals and has a beautiful variety of geckos.
Thank you Sarah for my beautiful & healthy gecko! Iam Very happy with her

Tammy

Old 04-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #26
RachelRW
We just recieved three beautiful geckos from Sarah! <3 She has great communication, very patient and is VERY flexible! She sent us updated pictures of everyone, too! All our geckos made it safe and sound, and I definitely plan on doing more business with her in the future! We got a chinese cave gecko and two darling little pictus geckos from her. She's very knowledgeable and genuinely loves every critter in her care! You can tell that with the care she gives during the entire process! Amazing woman, I'll tell ya! I'd highly recommend doing business with her, ANY day! <3

Old 05-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #27
ayetalk
Thumbs up Thank you, Sarah!!

Wanted to thank Sarah Dickenson and Lunar Gecko for my amazing new Gargoyle Gecko!! What a fantastic experience! Wish every experience I've had buying a reptile was as easy and pleasant as the one Sarah provided me. Her animals are in exceptional health, she knows what she's doing and it shows in the animal you receive. I can tell my little girl was handled, happy and loved. If you want the best experience and the most for your investment, I HIGHLY recommend Sarah and Lunar Gecko. I will definitely be buying from her again!!

Rob Williams
Professional Herp Nut

Old 05-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #28
jordanka16
I recently purchased my first gecko (and first reptile) from Sarah, and am extremely happy with the entire deal. She was very helpful in answering all my questions, and helping me ensure I was ready for the gecko. The animal itself is in excellent health, and arrived without a hitch. If I decide I want another gecko in the future, she is the first person I will go to. Thanks Sarah!

-Jordan

Old 08-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #29
RachelRW
Great communication, awesome breeder.

Sarah is seriously amaaaazing.
I've done transactions with her before. Like I said I would, I DID buy more from her! I got another cave gecko and a gargoyle. Both adults. Since we both live in OR, I met her at the expo in Portland on Saturday. She was more than accomodating, again! I don't like shipping, so if I can get around it I will. I would drive the four hours to her house to pick up an animal. Both animals are healthy and active, and both are already eating, pooping and drinking water. Minimal stress on them it seems!
I RECOMMEND Sarah for ANY of your gecko needs!! She's very informative and patient with any questions too.
Thanks again Sarah! Can't wait to do buisness with you again (which you all know I will!!!).
Rachel Wintjen

Old 09-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #30
parkster90
I highly recommend doing business with Lunar Gecko. Sarah is professional and friendly. She is very prompt to respond to emails and easy to work with. The gargoyle geckos I bought from her are awesome looking and healthy. Overall, great experience.
Mike Park

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!