I have to sell half my collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
Cluegill
I have to sell half my collection

Hello,

I really have to sell these guys because of space issues and as quick as possible. I have recent pictures of all my turtles and on request I can send them to you. Shipping will depend on the weight and size of what you want, so it can vary, but for one turtle it would be about $35 shipping. I guarantee live arrival or your money back. All my turtles are healthy, and if there are any imperfections i will state so. Prices of the turtles do not include shipping.

1 Male Chipias Gaint Musk, 8 years old, has an extremely minor chip on his shell and actually made a video for an interested person (who didn't get him in the end) so i'll post it here for you to see. There are two pauses in the clip because i edited incorrectly, just wait a couple seconds and the video will come back up -$30 (SOLD)

1 Male Chinese Golden Thread Head, about 7 years old (I got him at a reptile show a couple years ago as a sub-adult, i'm estimating on his age) -$30 (SOLD)

1 Male Pastel Peninsula Cooter, about 4 years old. He has a very pretty yellow carapace when he has no mineral deposits (he has many mineral deposits due to hard water, after a good shed it should all go away) I got him from Turtles and Tortoises Inc. very pretty turtle -$55 (REDUCED PRICE, $40)

1 Male Florida East Coast Diamondback terrapin from early '08, he has some mineral deposits due to hard water, I keep him in fresh water. -$70 (REDUCED PRICE, $60)

I have a male mississippi map turtle that i bought from a pet store around me a couple years ago, he was an adult and had terrible skin fungus, was missing 2 nails (one on each front hand), and shell wasn't in the best condition. I have nursed this guy to health and he's so much better then he was when i first had him, and he's not too shy for a mississippi map (took him 2 years to settle though). He also has mineral deposits due to hard water. I'll give this guy away for free, but buyer pays for shipping.

I have one mid '08 gorgeous concentric northern diamondback terrapin (From Neoterrapin) that appears to be female, that I really don't want to part with....the tail is small and my male also tries to mount her, so i'm guessing it's a female, I can send a pic of tail. She has some mineral deposits due to hard water, but once shed off, boy, she will be a really good looking turtle. She is $165. She has gorgeous white skin. (REDUCED PRICE, $150 Shipped, next day)

You can PM or e-mail me if interested in any of these, thank you. Teleport85@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
Mac's Morphs
I sent your an email about the pastel peninsula cooter.

Old 09-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Cluegill
The Chipias and Golden Thread Head have been sold
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
tuck6933
hello i will take both diamondback terrapins. if you can shoot me some pics at tuckerplotts@yahoo.com and if you could with the pics let me no where to make a a payment.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:29 PM   #5
jordanabbott
pics of both dbts to colosusabbott@hotmail.com

Old 09-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
Cluegill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanabbott View Post
pics of both dbts to colosusabbott@hotmail.com
I tried to e-mail you but I get messages back saying i'm unable to send e-mails to that address? Do you have another E-mail I could send pics to?
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
jordanabbott
i spelled it right, i dont know why it wont work. try sending them to lindyt11@live.com

Old 09-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #8
Cluegill
Quote:
i spelled it right, i dont know why it wont work. try sending them to lindyt11@live.com
I sent you an E-mail, let me know if it went through.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #9
Cluegill
Quote:
Did you get my E-mail?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #10
Cluegill
Price reductions are in effect.

East Coast Diamondback, $60 + shipping.

Northern Concentric, $150 shipped.

Pastel Penn. Cooter, $40 + shipping.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread