Entire collection up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
skye11
Entire collection up

Far as I can tell they all normal. Got a male 2 females and 2 I dont know anythin on. They all nice and friendly, good pets. All diff sizes one is real big but I dont know that ones gender. Its 1100 g the rest are all smaller. Got one 500, couple 200 and so on. Make nice pets. Eat everything, anytime, easy to handle. I guess all 5 I would like $700 and shipping is included. No pictures, but theyre just normals, no oops morphs here though the little male is real yellow, real pretty, and I think might be a fake jungle.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-24-2006, 08:36 PM   #2
skye11
Ok I got pictures, if anyone wants those. They are captive born and bred, I got them from breeders except for the thousand gram one. These are really nice snakes. Email me for pictures. I try to upload them here and I crash I dont know whats the deal. Sorry
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2006, 12:41 PM   #3
skye11
Best offer please
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread