Hypo Harlequin x Red Group Jungle litter - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-28-2020, 04:43 PM   #1
AbsoluteApril
Hypo Harlequin x Red Group Jungle litter

Nice small litter from Julie my Red Group Jungle female paired with Redboy my Hypo Harlequin (one of Zahara's babies from years ago)
She had 9 cuties and 3 slugs. They've shed and all but 2 have already taken their first f/t meal. Most photos from right when they shed.

Julie's jungle babies didn't have nearly as crazy patterns as Kirk's jungle babies from last year but that's kind of the fun of jungle - you never know what you'll get!

Here's a few of them shortly after birth once I removed from the birthing site:

Ended up with 1 hypo harli jungle, 3 harli jungles, 1 hypo harli and the rest normal harlis, so the odds gods weren't in my favor this time!
(Harlequin is a line bred trait and "Red Group" is a pastel line bred trait founded from EBV, jungle and hypo are both co-dom traits)

2 of the normals

thanks for looking! this was a long term project (harli x jungle) and I look forward to trying again with different pairings in the future.

Old 05-29-2020, 12:58 PM   #2
Scooter1685
Congrats April! I really like the pattern on those first two. Always exciting to see new babies.

Old 06-01-2020, 01:28 AM   #3
Snakesitter
Awww little slimers! Congrats April!

Old 06-01-2020, 11:36 AM   #4
AbsoluteApril
Thanks so much for the nice comments Tyrel and Cliff!

Old 06-02-2020, 01:25 PM   #5
Randall Turner
Congrats on the litter, bummer the odds didn't go your way, but hey, baby boas are still great.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:36 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
thanks Randall!
Yeah I'm a bit bummed about the odds outcome but always happy for healthy babies

Old 06-02-2020, 07:04 PM   #7
JCCS
That hypo jungle and that one normal jungle are just insane. Quality over quantity any time. Well done, ma'am.

Old 06-02-2020, 07:38 PM   #8
AmorphTheus
Beautiful litter! That's a nice bunch of babies!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 06-03-2020, 11:27 AM   #9
AbsoluteApril
Thank you so much!
I love baby boas, especially when they try to act all tough and hissy. cute lil noodles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!