Roaches we need no stinking Roaches! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
tinmantribe5
Roaches we need no stinking Roaches!

Hey all is it me or is people frickin nuts to bring into a Roach free home roaches! I mean my son in law has crickets get loose you can not give me enough evidense to support bringing in roaches Ewww Ewww ewwww!
I mean people pay Orkin to get rid of these Darn things,and people wanna bring em in the house what do you think your Mother would have said when you was a youngster and said hey Mom lets go down to the pet store so I can get some Roaches to feed ol Charley my Dragon? I use Crickets and yes I know the roach is better but remember this when the world ends their is 2 things you can count on Roaches and PeanutButter still being Here!
(Hurd that on a movie tonight He he!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off