Crocodile Killed by Group of Men - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 07-20-2007, 01:28 AM   #21
DireWolf84
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
Why haven't we heard of any arrests yet ?
How many Green Hummers can there be ?

When a gator kills , they hunt all the gators in that area and kill them to make sure they get the one that killed.

Lets hunt down everyone with a green hummer and torture them.

Yeah, I was watching local news and a Dog had bitten a Child and then ran away before Police to get there. The Police held a massive "manhunt" for the Dog and didn't stop until it was found and shot. A similar thing about a Alligator that had attacked a guy and took his leg off. They even had a "Reward" out for any Gator that was that size or looked like it. They shoot Gators and Crocs here just cause they look dangerous. Steve Erwin relocated many Crocodillian's so they would not get shot out of fear. Whenever someone sees a Gator they scream "Kill it!". Grizzly Bears and Wolves are shot and killed and manhunts are organized for them if they are seen or if they attack anyone.

But what happens to people that torture and kill any animal?Some don't even get a snap on the wrist! I bet they get a court apology. This sort of thing is one of my pet peeves in anyone and I hate people that kill animals unnecessarily , especially for fun.

Old 11-18-2007, 05:39 PM   #22
kimnrick04
they have no right to do that to an animal that didn't do anything to anybody. if they knew they would get treated like that, then you wouldn't do it. the nerve of some people.

Brittany Vanderpool(Rick Vanderpool's daughter)

Old 04-07-2008, 01:31 PM   #23
Turtlemandan602
our government cares nothing of herps, look at our decreasing numbers in wild population. look at all the rescues not getting proper gov funding. Look at every day a herp is being put to sleep due to human interaction. America is about making more money and to hell with the rest. I bet there will be no arrests, if anything they might kill another one and get a prize next time. What of the jerk who just stood there and watched? I don't believe in vigilante justice, but let some jerk come to az and pull some crap, ill go turtle man on there buts.lol. My prayers go to the croc, I hope the the people who did this have worst happen to them.

Thanks, Dan Hemby

Old 04-09-2008, 06:41 PM   #24
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
Florida shouldn't have to deal with issues like this. How's about if they just ship them up here, I'll take "hillbilly custody" of them, and will happily tie them to the back of my Jeep and take them sightseeing through our beautiful Ozark mountains?

Where'r you goin', city boy?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!