Bad Guy Exotic Pets (Ken Foose) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #51
spawn
Just because it was over the phone does not mean it was not said. I have no reason to lie.

So your stance is the phone conversation trumps the email? I'm sorry - I don't like keeping up this whole attacking the seller because I really do not think you owe her for the snake - I believe it was buyer's remorse. Otherwise these issues would not have been brought up. But, I do think your logic needs clarification. Your "sign of the times" comment does not help at all...sorry Ken

Old 03-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #52
Ken Foose
Frank, thanks for the comments. What I meant by the sign of the times is that I can't afford to lose money on a transaction. But that's not really the point. I took a very close look at this Argentine Boa, and its tail. I see now why I missed the "stub" tail. I'm sorry, but there's nothing wrong with this snake. Is part of the tail missing? Perhaps. Was it cause for returning the snake? I don't think so. Is the snake mean? Nope. I'm holding it in the photo. She claims that it's mean, and that is why she sent it back. It's not. Once again, buyers remorse. I've said enough, and should stop before I actually do get myself in trouble.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #53
StrictlyExotics
Wow, that tail is morbid. Sheesh, this is getting more ridiculous trying to drag someone through the mud over that tail. This is Buyers Remorse all day long.

Dean Stemple

Old 03-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #54
TylerStewart
Good grief...

I think someone owes Ken a serious apology... It's a shame that bozos are able to begin a thread with "BAD GUY." So many of them are just uninformed customers with too much free time. You (OP) owe Ken money now for wasting his time, if nothing else. I think he takes PayPal.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #55
superkent121
I don't know why "buyers remorse" has become the excuse for being a BAD seller.

The facts are, that when she did inquire about the tail (which has been established that it was Ken's fault for not catching), he stated that he would take the snake while returning the full cost of the snake, however, not including the cost to ship the snake back to him. To me that sounds like Ken wants other people to pay for HIS mistake. No one would want to just lose 40 or 50 dollars becauses of someone else lack of PROFESSIONALISM.

Another disturbing fact is that in Ken's e-mail to Jessica, it states that after he recieves the snake, "Then I'll up the price on him $35 to cover my cost to ship him to you and sell him again." So to me that is just WRONG. For one he clearly knows that the snake has a defromity, yet is willing to up the price (from what he thought was a snake in good condition) for some unexpecting customer. That doesn't sound like a decent business, to rasies the price for "damaged products" just to cover up, for yet again, HIS MISTAKE. So to sum it up Ken wants to screw 2 people out of money because of HIS screw up.

BUT its okay cause "it's the sign of the times" quoted from Ken.

Thanks Ken for these words of wisdom!

Matthew Troncoso

Old 03-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #56
TylerStewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkent121 View Post
I don't know why "buyers remorse" has become the excuse for being a BAD seller.

The facts are, that when she did inquire about the tail (which has been established that it was Ken's fault for not catching), he stated that he would take the snake while returning the full cost of the snake, however, not including the cost to ship the snake back to him. To me that sounds like Ken wants other people to pay for HIS mistake. No one would want to just lose 40 or 50 dollars becauses of someone else lack of PROFESSIONALISM.

Another disturbing fact is that in Ken's e-mail to Jessica, it states that after he recieves the snake, "Then I'll up the price on him $35 to cover my cost to ship him to you and sell him again." So to me that is just WRONG. For one he clearly knows that the snake has a defromity, yet is willing to up the price (from what he thought was a snake in good condition) for some unexpecting customer. That doesn't sound like a decent business, to rasies the price for "damaged products" just to cover up, for yet again, HIS MISTAKE. So to sum it up Ken wants to screw 2 people out of money because of HIS screw up.

BUT its okay cause "it's the sign of the times" quoted from Ken.

Thanks Ken for these words of wisdom!

Matthew Troncoso
Matthew,
You repeated over and over "Ken's mistake." What mistake would you be referring to?

Old 03-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #57
Ken Foose
I do admit I made a mistake. But it was not the mistake I thought I'd made. I was mistaken. I should have taken the offer from Jessica for photos of the tail. This was my mistake. I took her word that it was missing. I don't really see that it is. I was mistaken in thinking there was something wrong with the snake. I am content with the outcome of this transaction.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #58
superkent121
Re: Message about: Baby Argentine Boa
To: Horsevaulting@aol.com
Cc:Bccate:Fri, 27 Feb 2009 6:48 pm

As far as I could tell he was perfect. I'm sorry if I missed the tail, I had no idea. All I know is that I fed him every week when he was here, cleaned his cage and showed him to a lot of customers. He's a very aggressive feeder by the way, so you will enjoy that. He's never turned down a meal. Now, as far as the tail goes, there's really nothing I'm able to do about it. I believe you, so no photos are needed. But besides that, he's a perfect, healthy and very nice boa. If by chance you don't want him because of the tail. I'll be more then happy to take him back and give you a full credit for him, including the shipping I charged to send him to you. I'm not able to pay for the shipping back though, sorry. Anyway, just let me know what you'd like to do and we'll go from there.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC
2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com

Does that help? He stated that he was sorry for the MISTAKE of missing the status of the tail. IF he thought that the tail was in good shape, wouldn't he have asked for pictures but he clearly states " no photos are needed". Which in my opinion, states that Ken either clearly knew about the tail before hand but didn't metion it just to get a sale, or doesn't check his animals health and condition before shipping them.

Matthew Troncoso

Old 03-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #59
TylerStewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkent121 View Post
Does that help? He stated that he was sorry for the MISTAKE of missing the status of the tail. IF he thought that the tail was in good shape, wouldn't he have asked for pictures but he clearly states " no photos are needed". Which in my opinion, states that Ken either clearly knew about the tail before hand but didn't metion it just to get a sale, or doesn't check his animals health and condition before shipping them.

Matthew Troncoso
You do realize that the tail isn't missing, right?

Old 03-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #60
jayefbe
Yeah dude, that snake's tail is fine. Did you see the snake before it was shipped back? You're fighting a losing battle here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!