Good Guy any info on dan gill - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
tat2darin
any info on dan gill

thinking about picking up an adult female columbian from him. just being careful, got burned on my last deal, hate to find out the hard way. any info on dan gill, good or bad, let me know

Old 04-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #2
vonnick52
I've personally dealt with him. He is local to my area and I've seen his entire collection and set up. He is a good guy and will do you no wrong. My geckos that I purchased from him are eating like crazy and laying eggs left and right.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him...the red tail that you are looking at is a very nice animal as well...I saw her when I was over there a couple weeks ago.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
scaledverts
Dan Gill and Gill's Geckos

I have delt with him in the past and he has always been helpful in answering my questions. I got a few geckos from him and they were really nice and healthy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!