Good Guy Eric Lago - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2009, 03:25 AM   #1
bllanosr
Eric Lago

I had the pleasure of doing business with Eric Lago of MS. I always wanted to get fischers cham and was weary of the people who were selling them on kingsnake due to conflicting inquires on here. I ordered a well acclimated male standard fischers, Kinyongia fischeri multituberculatum, and was very pleased with my animal. It was very colorful, well acclimated and healthy (no signs of MBD or any other ailments, still looking for a good herp vet). I then ordered a female for my male and was also pleased with her condition. She's a lot smaller than I had imagined, but I think that's how they really are. I would recommend him and would gladly do business again with him. Thanks again Eric.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
brrrman
I couldn't agree more

I have purchased a total of 6 animals from Eric, all imports, on 2 occasions.
Both transactions went off without a hitch. Excellent communication, Excellent customer service, Before and after the sale. Beautiful animals. I would not only hesitate, but I look forward to doing business with him in the future

Old 04-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
AF Exotics
Agreed.I purchased a breeder pair of Tarahumara Locality BCI from Eric,and they are stunning.Eric is a good guy no doubt.Marcus.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
lanceheads
Eric vends at our shows, and he always has great animals at a great price!

Randal Berry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!