For Sale Day Geckos & their large enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-04-2015, 09:13 PM   #1
SilverRaichu
Day Geckos & their large enclosure

I have 3 adult day geckos, one breeding pair, and a younger one who I'm not sure the sex.
Their habitat us a custom reptile cage built by an old friend. It is 5' h x 25.5" w x 20" d. The sides have mini cabinets, left side is for storage and the right side is the control unit, creating a narrow crawl space between the top and the bottom (a favorite hiding place for the critters!)
Has day heat lights, night heat lights, fluorescent lighting, and cooling fans. I have added a temperature gauge and a mister, which I haven't found a way ton integrate it to the cage so it's just inside the top half. There is a large piece of Java wood inside and has plastic vines wrapped around it. Inside is made of spakle and painted and has a water resistant forest back ground.
Drawbacks- it (for me anyway) is a little difficult to clean, some of the spackle is starting to peel and chip. Probably from the humidity. So needs some minor remodeling.
I am also including food and water dishes and sone wood. I also have 2 baby day geckos and 4 eggs I will include. Please pm with offers, local pick up I Clifton NJ thanks.
NO REPTILE TRADES CONSIDERED
will trade for high end Nikon Nikkor lenses
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!