Zucchini Ranch Meatloaf - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen

Notices

Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen Whats Cooking: A cooking forum designed for fauna members to share recipes and other culinary delights with each other. Bon Appetit!

Old 08-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
JColt
Zucchini Ranch Meatloaf

Made this tonight. Wife and I really enjoyed it. Made up some fried cauliflower to go with it. I actually made 2 mini loafs. My wife ddoesnt like green pepper

1 pound ground beef

1 pound ground turkey

3/4 cup shredded zucchini

1/2 cup diced onions

1/2 green bell pepper, diced

1 egg

1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

1 cup plain bread crumbs

1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix

1/4 cup ketchup

1/4 cup steak sauce

Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix the ground beef, ground turkey, zucchini, onions, green bell pepper, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, and ranch dressing mix until well combined. Form the mixture into a loaf in the middle of the prepared baking dish.

Stir together the ketchup and steak sauce in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the top of the meatloaf. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. (70 degrees C).

Old 08-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
Shadera
Wait. You do the cooking? Wanna move to Montana?

Sounds really good. Would be even better wrapped in a delicate lattice of bacon.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
JColt
Bacon goes good with ice cream, lol. I do put bacon strips on meatloaf but not this time. I do most of the cooking.

Old 08-15-2013, 05:18 AM   #4
Magic
You had me until I read ground turkey.

Old 08-15-2013, 05:54 AM   #5
JColt
You can substitute ground Turkey with more hamburger or sausage. In fact I used Jimmy Dean mild sausage instead of Turkey when I made this meal.

Old 08-15-2013, 05:59 AM   #6
Magic
You should have said so the first time around! I can do sausage!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!