Mythical Man - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 01-30-2006, 02:47 PM   #21
FEENIEE
Perfect man!

o.K.You ladies have hit just about everything.... so how about a man that doesn't watch sports!!!! And LOVES anything you cook for him!!!

Old 01-30-2006, 03:51 PM   #22
Laura Fopiano
Not only loves sports, but will take me to the game with him instead of his buddies. Will talk openly about problems that affect the relationship as a whole. Someone that makes me laugh!! Intellectually stimulating with out the bravado.......Cute is fine, but it doesn't last.........

Old 01-30-2006, 07:25 PM   #23
ZX11
You gals just aren't looking in the right places.
Here I sit, single. A guy that hates to watch sports, but attends kids' baseball games, cooks, cleans, does laundry, loves all animals, frequents reptile shows and pets shops, goes shopping, takes out trash, has nine flower gardens in the yard, owns my own home,{paid for}, owns vehicle {paid for} has a job, not overweight, loves hiking, snake hunting, photography, boating{paid for}, rides motorcycles{Paid for}, takes frequent trips in and out of the country,non drinker, no drugs,no dieases,puts the seat AND the lid down, has no hangups, raised two daughters- that aren't even mine, and enjoys fine dining.

Drawbacks: smoker, frequent hard worker, and not too great at folding clothes. Oh Yeah..... divorced

Where are you ladies looking???

Old 01-31-2006, 03:45 AM   #24
techgirl
how about a man who isn't embarrassed to buy female products when he's out getting stuff?

Old 01-31-2006, 12:16 PM   #25
daisylou
I would settle for a guy who could refrain from whining like a puppy for a week straight when he has a cold.

Old 01-31-2006, 05:48 PM   #26
ZX11
Buying female stuff? Yep, did it. When I divorced my wife, her daughters refused to live with their mother and their biological father had remarried. His wife did not want more kids in the house, so I raised them. I went and got the personal things they needed and had to find out how to detirmine their bra sizes, put up boyfriends, went to school meetings..... all that crap.

Then, they grew up and moved out, the oldest moved out of state with her b/f, the other lives a couple miles away and has two kids that call me "poppa".

As for whinning when I have a cold.... nah. I hide in my room until all is better. Broken bones hurt and I need a bit of pampering, I suppose, at first but then I am up and going again.

When I went through all that heart trouble a few years ago, I was out of work for about a month after each heart attack, but that was about it.

Old 01-31-2006, 08:43 PM   #27
Lucille
Michael, you are a genuine treasure; I am glad you are here.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:28 AM   #28
FEENIEE
I have no problems dealing with a whinny man when he is sick. I like taking care of them I just want someone who will do the same for me. Someone to take care of me emotionally, and be there when I'm not feeling all that strong. Someone who has the same likes and goals as me. A good teammate. That's what I'm looking for!!!

Old 02-01-2006, 11:38 AM   #29
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX11
Buying female stuff? Yep, did it. When I divorced my wife, her daughters refused to live with their mother and their biological father had remarried. His wife did not want more kids in the house, so I raised them. I went and got the personal things they needed and had to find out how to detirmine their bra sizes, put up boyfriends, went to school meetings..... all that crap.

Then, they grew up and moved out, the oldest moved out of state with her b/f, the other lives a couple miles away and has two kids that call me "poppa".

As for whinning when I have a cold.... nah. I hide in my room until all is better. Broken bones hurt and I need a bit of pampering, I suppose, at first but then I am up and going again.

When I went through all that heart trouble a few years ago, I was out of work for about a month after each heart attack, but that was about it.

Old 02-01-2006, 11:51 AM   #30
Cat_72
My ol man made it plain early in our relationship......he does NOT buy tampons. That was kinda a prerequisite, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!