USARK & Reptile Nation Save 5 of 9 species from FWS Constrictor Rule! - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #201
Metachrosis
Folks in Oklahoma need to be missing major tail,be sure
to write his office,fact is if can sign a petition
you can send a Thank You just as easily.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #202
Metachrosis
kissing(damnphone)

Old 01-28-2012, 06:00 AM   #203
crotalusadamanteus
I don't even know how to respond to what I've been reading. They throw people in PRISON for bribery, an INS worker just got 5 yrs for it out here. How the hell is it that it's normal business up on the hill?

I'm disgusted.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #204
pixieil
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixieil View Post
I have tried 6 times from various sites to sign this petition. The site it is on requires that you "create an account". In order to do that, you have to fill out a form which includes one of those clever "weird lettering" verification boxes. Unfortunately, the box in which one is supposed to enter what they see in order to prove they are a real person is off the screen, as is the submit button, and nothing I do (including scrolling and reducing the screen to 50%) seems to make it possible to access these necessary elements. Any suggestions?
I don't have a problem reading the scrambled letters so much (although it does annoy me) the problem is that the box I am supposed to type INTO not visible, nor is the button which I assume probably says "submit", and I don't seem to to be able to make them appear. This interesting "glitch" could be why there aren't more signatures. What do you think? Make it difficult or impossible to vote and then blame us 'cause there aren't enough votes? Would they do that? That has never been done before, has it? lol.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #205
crotalusadamanteus
I don't have a clue, unless it's some java or cookie setting. Everything showed up fine for me. Did you try a different browser? I use FireFox.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #206
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I don't have a clue, unless it's some java or cookie setting. Everything showed up fine for me. Did you try a different browser? I use FireFox.
I'm using IE8 and didn't have any problems...

Old 01-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #207
oyb1
I didn't read the whole thread so this may have already been suggested....

Along the lines of fundraising..

What if USARK set something up to where people can donate through thier phones?

Might not raise millions but could help a little for those that do not have access through paypal, or otherwise not bother.

Almost everyone has a cell phone.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #208
P&A Pythons
Change ur page options I had to do it to see the box and submit area.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!