Robert Harper....Ubiquitous Serpent Reptiles...Any Feedback? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
rujonesin
Robert Harper....Ubiquitous Serpent Reptiles...Any Feedback?

Has anyone had any dealings with Ron either good or bad?
Thanks

Old 07-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
rujonesin
I meant has anyone had any dealings with Robert...Not Ron.

Thanks again

Old 08-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
McLovin
Robert is a good guy to do business with. I picked a pair of brb's from him and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction from start to finish. So buy with confidence.

Old 08-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
keltoi.gfx
Robert's a good guy to do business with. I bought a BRB from him this spring. He was quick to answer emails, answered questions completely, packed the snake very well and followed up with phone calls to make sure the snake arrived in good shape. I received a healthy, beautiful, clean animal of good lineage. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with Robert again.

Old 08-06-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Robert's a good guy to do business with. I bought a BRB from him this spring. He was quick to answer emails, answered questions completely, packed the snake very well and followed up with phone calls to make sure the snake arrived in good shape. I received a healthy, beautiful, clean animal of good lineage. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with Robert again.
Please post your full name on each post within this section. Thanks!

As far as the thread, I contacted Robert about a purchase and was very happy with the communication and he seems like a guy a would probably like to work with.

I was pretty much set to do the deal when he was upfront with me about not guaranteeing live arrival when shipped FedEx. I contacted some of his references and they were very satisfied with their purchases but I didn't know any of them.

Seems like a good guy but with no guarentee with same state delivery and no previous posts or responses to my inquire here,
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=108816

I passed on the transaction.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:05 PM   #6
rujonesin
follow up

Since there have been some recent comments here I wanted to give an update. I did end up getting some rainbows from Robert. Everything was exactly as described. Follow up emails were within reasonable time lines. I was very pleased and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
That's great to hear. Hopefully, I will be able to do a transaction with him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!