LLLReptile Good Or Bad? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:58 AM   #41
Nagini
I recently purchased from them, a probe kit. Fed Ex messed up and lost my box, saing my apartment manager signed for it when she says she didnt. Also said it was left at my 'back door' which I dont have. LLL replaced it with me paying shipping charge. the next one arrived without problem. They were professional about it and I would buy from them again.

I saw they're booth at the reptile show, and the animals looked in fairly good condition to me. None in bad shed, no fecies in the tubs, but seeing as I didnt buy any nor have any fecal proof I cant say much for they're animals

Old 01-08-2008, 12:23 PM   #42
Miss Tuniwha
The prices are good, but animals are usually wild caught, unless otherwise stated.

so you get what you pay for.

*shrugs*

I like them a lot for hard goods though, and have never had any shipping issues.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:35 AM   #43
JusFTW
Anyone buy any frozen pinkie or fuzzie mice from them? Im looking for a good fairly cheap site to start buying mine form. Petsmart prices are killing me!!! Are the mice nice and fat, and good condition? And any other quality info will help me decide, even possible throwing out some other sites.

Thanks
Justin

Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 AM   #44
John E Dove
If you are feeding enough snakes, or have a vaccum sealer and lots of freezer space, I use Rodent Pro. Lowest prices on the web if your order is large enough to fill the box so shipping does not eat you up.
http://www.rodentpro.com/

Old 07-08-2008, 01:46 AM   #45
JusFTW
I've checked rodentpro.com but im not looking to buy that many mice at a time so its really not worth it for me to buy from them. Only looking to purchase 50 maybe 100 at the most. (if the prices are right) But thanks anyways John. If you or anyone knows of any other high quality, decent price site for small amounts please post links.

Thanks
Justin

Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #46
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusFTW
I've checked rodentpro.com but im not looking to buy that many mice at a time so its really not worth it for me to buy from them. Only looking to purchase 50 maybe 100 at the most. (if the prices are right) But thanks anyways John. If you or anyone knows of any other high quality, decent price site for small amounts please post links.

Thanks
Justin
Not sure if you have any near you, but reptile shows are great for getting frozen feeders. I pay 50 cents for adult mice and 3/1.00 pinks. For those of us who don't have a huge amount of snakes, that seems to be a very viable solution to paying petstore prices.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:21 PM   #47
JusFTW
Thanks for the idea snakemom1961. The next reptile show to come through my area aint till Sept. Guess I'll keep paying the ridicules prices at petsmart.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:30 PM   #48
JDReptiles
I have had one transaction with them in the past, and would definetely do it again. The communication was great and the shipping was fast! I do, however, live in the U.S.A.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #49
Animal34343
I order a lot of my supplies from them and haven't had any big problems. I did get an automatic mister that came with batteries, but they were pretty much dead, so that may suggest them shipping used supplies, which have been said on here before. I just ordered crickets from them for the first time in a while and I needed two different sizes. On their site, they have them priced shipped, so I got to pay for shipping twice. When I asked they said it's a flat rate and you have to pay shipping on each box no matter how many you order. Maybe I'm missing something but that doesn't make sense to me, especially when they are normally taped or strapped together.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #50
TheCornPit
We've ordered from them with no problems. We're in the U.S.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!