Powerhouse Reptiles Truths - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #51
TripleMoonsExotic
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Dennis slides in...and takes 'em out!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:48 AM   #52
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Great post Rick.

Yea Good Post, however, to tell people that he is no longer dealing with Joe, well is that a lie now? Seems Rick has a problem with a few stories.

Can anyone say caught with the hand in the cookie jar? You bet ya!!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:50 AM   #53
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Yea Good Post, however, to tell people that he is no longer dealing with Joe, well is that a lie now? Seems Rick has a problem with a few stories.

Can anyone say caught with the hand in the cookie jar? You bet ya!!
What stories Bobby?

Old 07-30-2008, 11:52 AM   #54
David Reid
After all the BS fades away, it is simply about a decision not to buy from someone that has done the things Joe has done. If you choose to buy from Joe, you are allowing him to stay in business, and perpetuating the problem. ANYONE associated with Joe in any way, including his customers, will never see a sale or trade from me.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #55
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallBoutique
What stories Bobby?
Well Rick, did you tell anyone you were no longer dealing with Joe? If so, is that telling stories?

Old 07-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #56
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
After all the BS fades away, it is simply about a decision not to buy from someone that has done the things Joe has done. If you choose to buy from Joe, you are allowing him to stay in business, and perpetuating the problem. ANYONE associated with Joe in any way, including his customers, will never see a sale or trade from me.
Great news!
I will not ask you to purchase an animal......gee perhaps you lost a few bucks!

Old 07-30-2008, 12:05 PM   #57
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Well Rick, did you tell anyone you were no longer dealing with Joe? If so, is that telling stories?
That is not a lie! I said I was not selling his animals. That what I said! The last shipment was for MY collection. OK Perhaps it was not understood what was said. I be a fool not to get and purchase animals that are nice a clean and grow up just fine. Perhaps you think I am a fool that might be true but I am not stupid! I will not purchase animals that are over priced any more. You can but I am done spending high bucks for something I can buy on the money....I was a fool before but I have seen the light!

Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 PM   #58
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallBoutique
That is not a lie! I said I was not selling his animals. That what I said! The last shipment was for MY collection. OK Perhaps it was not understood what was said. I be a fool not to get and purchase animals that are nice a clean and grow up just fine. Perhaps you think I am a fool that might be true but I am not stupid! I will not purchase animals that are over priced any more. You can but I am done spending high bucks for something I can buy on the money....I was a fool before but I have seen the light!
Ok there Rick, you are not selling his animals, but you are, what one is it? No stories? I think you need to think again. As for fools, well anyone that reads this with half a mind will not be fooled by you, you are like a bright bulb on a dark night, you actions shine real bright.

All I can say is " Carole Ann stay away from the light"...

BTW, there are at least three here not to buy from, the self-proclaimed giant ass clown, and his two ass crack monkeys. JMHO.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #59
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Varnyard writes:

Yea Good Post, however, to tell people that he is no longer dealing with Joe, well is that a lie now?
Well Bobby, as I read Rick's post(s), I don't see him having to mis-state the words and actions of others, mis-characterize associations, suggest ulterior motives, etc., to besmirch those whose opinions he does not agree with.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:20 PM   #60
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Well Bobby, as I read Rick's post(s), I don't see him having to mis-state the words and actions of others, mis-characterize associations, suggest ulterior motives, etc., to besmirch those whose opinions he does not agree with.
Well I don't need to read his posts to get the real story, he is supporting a known scumbag and is well known for hocking snakes that were/are not bred by him. Enough said!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!