My Experience with SPJ / Steve Jordanides - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #91
SPJ
I will apologize and admit I got the price wrong.
I checked my paypal account and the you paid $1000 shipped for them. It wasn't the $850 I had originally thought. That was a different sale at that time. Sorry for mixing them up.
Quote:
Sep. 27, 2007 Payment From Joseph Kelly Completed Details $1,000.00 USD -$29.30 USD $970.70 USD
Regarding an apology for anything else, forget it.
You bought these animals in Sept 2007 and You were happy with the deal in Oct 2007.
Quote:
Great transaction, Thanks Steve. Buyer RJK890 (2) 10-03-2007
Now you are calling me all kinds of different things and making accusations about me and started this thread.

You got 2 incredible animals that were in perfect health for a great price. I believe single female lessers were going for $1200 at the time you made this purchase. You got the lesser for a reduced price and Lucky as a freebie. You were given the entire history on the animal. I sent you the vet papers. I hid nothing from you and I am done with this entire thing.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #92
varnyard
Quote:
Steve Quote: Regarding an apology for anything else, forget it.
You bought these animals in Sept 2007 and You were happy with the deal in Oct 2007.

Quote:
Robert Quote:
Oh Robert,,,,,,

That said, many times Steve has put something a little extra in the box, I remember a thermostat one time, and two dimmer swiches another time. So I can say without one doubt, Steve gave me a liitle more then I paid for, just as he did you Robert.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #93
RJK890
Quote:
Steve:
Regarding an apology for anything else, forget it.
Exactly what I expected.
Quote:
Myself:
Like I said, the vet report that was supposed to have the clean fecal test results, and did not, but did say that a tumor was removed from his cloaca, which I was unaware of, arrived after I had posted that positive feedback. I was not going to give you a bad guy thread over mites.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #94
RJK890
Quote:
Quote Varnyard:
Oh Robert,,,,,,

That said, many times Steve has put something a little extra in the box, I remember a thermostat one time, and two dimmer swiches another time. So I can say without one doubt, Steve gave me a liitle more then I paid for, just as he did you Robert.
You must be referring to the mites...

Old 08-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #95
RJK890
Oops

Quote:
Quote Varnyard:
Oh Robert,,,,,,

Old 08-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #96
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Exactly what I expected.
Like I said, the vet report that was supposed to have the clean fecal test results, and did not, but did say that a tumor was removed from his cloaca, which I was unaware of, arrived after I had posted that positive feedback. I was not going to give you a bad guy thread over mites.
Oh hogwash Robert, if they would have had mites you would have been trolling fast, just as you are now. You got the snakes and a month later you post good feedback for Steve, that says it all right there.

Now a year later you have a problem with Steve's opinion and start this silly thread, what more is left to say?

Old 08-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #97
varnyard
Quote:
No, not at all, the only blood sucking parasite here is you.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:20 PM   #98
SPJ
Quote:
They both arrived with mites, and are the only two snakes in my current collection that have ever had them. Those two snakes were the only two animals in my 1-3 month quarantine room at the time, and were housed separately in rwo brand new 6qt. sterilite's on newspaper and a paper towel. That room is at a seperate location then my 3-6 month quarantine room, and my main collection.
They DID not have mites otherwise the spider and the pastel I sold at the same time would have had mites as well and THEY DIDN'T. My other animals would have also had mites and guess what....THEY DIDN'T. Not then and not now.

The first time mites were ever mentioned by you was yesterday. I think that is just being used as another thing to attempt to make it look like I send out crap animals and the lame post about me saying "oh well or no big deal or whatever you wrote" is garbage. Maybe you have me confused with EC who seems to think mites are bonus that customers get.

You got mad because I called you out about dealing with scumbags once again.
Quote:
Throwing stones from a glass house.
You are in every "bad guy" post here in the BOI calling somebody else a scumbag. You even challenged me in at least one thread.Why don't you try holding yourself up to the same standards you apply to everyone else.
Later,
Rob Kelly
You know the only times you have contacted me was when I participated in a thread about a bad seller that you think is great.

Facts:
1. I sold a pair of animals to Rob Kelly in Sept of 2007.

2. There was a conversation regarding the schemantics of the terms used regarding the blockage via PM and I offered to buy it back if he was unhappy. Never heard back from him.

3. I got a positive trader rating from Rob and thought all was fine with the deal and gave him a rating as well.

4. A month ago he sends me a PM saying I am trowing stones from a glass house because I commented on the Big Daddy thread and claims he never knew anything about the history of the CH animal.

5. Yesterday he sends me a PM again saying I am throwing stones from glass houses and claims he never knew the history on the CH animal and now accuses me of sending mite infested snakes as well.

6. I once again offered to buy back the snake to try and make him happy since he obviously is not happy with him (it seems he has been trying to sell and trade him for a while).

Old 08-01-2008, 09:46 PM   #99
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I am done with this entire thing.

Steve anyone with half a brain who may ever read this thread will be able to tell who the good guy (you) and the puppet scumbag (Robert) are. I think if people keep replying to him he will just keep trying to have the last word.

I say to everyone just let this pointless thread die. Maybe just maybe this puppet will get bored, stop making up lies, and go back under the rock he came from.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:01 AM   #100
Junkyard
Hey Robert, is there a path report to go along with this tumor? I am curious if the vet wrote down "tumor" and did not have it checked out. Otherwise it is nothing more than an unknown abnormal growth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!