My Experience with SPJ / Steve Jordanides - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:11 AM   #101
RyanT
The BOI always reminds me I'm so glad I didn't go to high school. Didn't miss out on ANYTHING.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #102
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Hey Robert, is there a path report to go along with this tumor? I am curious if the vet wrote down "tumor" and did not have it checked out. Otherwise it is nothing more than an unknown abnormal growth.
I dont think it was a growth of any kind, much less a "tumor". If I remember correctly, the snake passed the mass with some assistance. It was not surgically removed.
If you can crap a tumor, I am sure my step father is gonna kick himself for getting a second on the house to help pay for his cancer treatments.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #103
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
That said, many times Steve has put something a little extra in the box, I remember a thermostat one time, and two dimmer swiches another time. So I can say without one doubt, Steve gave me a liitle more then I paid for
He did with me as well.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:41 AM   #104
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig
I dont think it was a growth of any kind, much less a "tumor". If I remember correctly, the snake passed the mass with some assistance. It was not surgically removed.
If you can crap a tumor, I am sure my step father is gonna kick himself for getting a second on the house to help pay for his cancer treatments.
I saw the photo Steve posted, but according to Robert
Quote:
It was the tumor removed from the animals cloaca that he did not tell me about, and that the vet report did not mention any clean fecal test that pissed me off.
Surgically removed or not, I want to see proof that it was a "tumor" because Robert keeps mentioning that is what the vet reported.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #105
LauraB
Quote:
Too funny! And I apologize on behalf of your step-father's illness for laughing out loud, Dave (and god bless the starving pygmies down in New Guinea). I do hope he's recovered.

Old 08-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #106
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig
Yes. It was crapped out. Thanks to your helpful tips on softening it and me massaging it out. I detailed the entire process here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=99732
Here it is. Along with the crap that came out with it.

I don't know how many times I need to tell Rob that it was NOT a tumor before it sinks in.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2008, 02:01 AM   #107
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I don't know how many times I need to tell Rob that it was NOT a tumor before it sinks in.
Just let Arnold do it for you Steve. Provided this attachment works that is.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tumor.zip (8.9 KB, 31 views)

Old 08-02-2008, 02:26 AM   #108
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB
Too funny! And I apologize on behalf of your step-father's illness for laughing out loud, Dave (and god bless the starving pygmies down in New Guinea). I do hope he's recovered.

Full recovery, 12 years clean and clear! So far, so good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!