My Experience with SPJ / Steve Jordanides - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM   #21
RJK890
I have a room at my brothers house where I quarantine animals for three months after they arrive.
After three months they are brought to my house and kept in a bedroom. They remain in that room for three more months.
After six months of arriving they are put into the building with my main collection.

I clean, and feed my main collection, then my 3-6 month Q-room, and then my 1-3 month Q-room.
I use purified water for my snakes, tegu, and rodents.

I don't care if you beleive me or not Jas. I do it all because I care about the animals, and have a lot invested in them, not so that anybody will have confidence in my animals. Again, I am a hobbyist.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:09 PM   #22
Seamus Haley
Stepping around the... questionable... timing in the creation of this thread-

You had an issue, you brought it to the dealer, he offered *something* as a means of correcting the issue that had been raised. You declined his offer, as is your perogative.

Did you communicate with him *at the time* any alternative which you may have found more agreeable or did you simply decline and cease communication?

Old 07-31-2008, 08:10 PM   #23
MikeCurtin
Hey Rob,

How many snakes did you photograph on that piece of driftwood, and how did you disinfect in between? Hopefully SPJ's snakes didn't give mites to snakes you got from "more reputable" sellers.

I had a feeling you were shady after you came at me w/ guns blazing in defense of Tony Copertino (how many fake hets did he sell?). I think you just confirmed my suspicions with your retaliatory negative post against SPJ.

DO NOT SELL LIST:
1. Robert Kelly

Old 07-31-2008, 08:12 PM   #24
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
Hey Rob,

How many snakes did you photograph on that piece of driftwood, and how did you disinfect in between? Hopefully SPJ's snakes didn't give mites to snakes you got from "more reputable" sellers.

I had a feeling you were shady after you came at me w/ guns blazing in defense of Tony Copertino (how many fake hets did he sell?). I think you just confirmed my suspicions with your retaliatory negative post against SPJ.

DO NOT SELL LIST:
1. Robert Kelly
Agreed!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:31 PM   #25
John E Dove
Give it up Kelly, you started this thread to be vindictive not because Mr. Jordanides did anything wrong.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:33 PM   #26
SPJ
Since the photos in the thread about the blockage aren't linked anymore, I will post them here. I will also post photos of the snake eating afterwards.
I keep photos forever. Looks like I know have to hold onto emails and PM's forever as well since some people change their stories to make others look bad.
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2008, 08:36 PM   #27
SPJ
This is what the belly looked like with the blockage.
It was not a cloaca problem like Rob is now claiming. Not anywhere near the cloaca.
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 PM   #28
RJK890
As long as we are pointing out type o's

Quote:
Quote Jasballs:
Dude doesnt even now .1 is a female! Steve, He's f'n with you..
Dude doesn't even know that know is spelled with a k, or that doesn't has an apostrophe.
I guess dude doesn't .

I never intended to post this info, and do not need a vet report that say's that an animal had a "tumor" removed, or was treated with panacur as a precaution. Steve has said that the report mentioned the "tumor," and has not denied the fact that although it did say the animal was treated with panacur as a precaution, it did not mention any fecal testing whatsoever. He should either have a copy or would be able to get one faxed from his vet to post if I were lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captnemo:
Steves snakes no longer have mites. None of my animals do. I took those pics in the same order that I clean and feed in. The driftwood was soaked in a 10 gallon washtub of 10% bleach to water after the photo's were taken. The mirror was washed with the same mixture of 10% bleach to water in a windex bottle in between photo's.

Quote:
Captnemo:
I did not defend Tony other than to say that he did in fact Quarantine your animals from his own. I, like many others thought you were premature with the bad guy thread at that time. It wasn't until Joe Compell posted the pics of his animals that Tony had lifted that your thread had any merrit. I am glad it worked out for you though. I have no idea how many false hets he sold, ask Tom C. This thread is not retalitory, it is long overdue and directly due to Steve's lousy customer service, poor attitude, shady advertising and withholding of important info., and the fact that he is a hypocrite.

Quote:
Captnemo:
DO NOT SELL LIST:
1. Robert Kelly
I am not interested in purchasing from you anyway Mike. You made my no purchase list a long time ago.

...And Jas, I don't purchase from guys who talk about people dropping prices on their mothers gravesites, and then try to lie about it and say:
You sure I sent this? A lot of people don’t like me lol! Anyway to check the IP ADDRESS? I know I didn’t type it.. What ever.. Later Man.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 PM   #29
PYTHONS_ONLINE
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Give it up Kelly, you started this thread to be vindictive not because Mr. Jordanides did anything wrong.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:45 PM   #30
RJK890
Type O

Should have read:
Quote:
Quote Jasballs:
Dude doesnt even now .1 is a female! Steve, He's f'n with you..
Dude doesn't even know that know is spelled with a k, or that doesn't has an apostrophe.
I guess dude doesn't know .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!