southern hognose pic needed - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-26-2004, 12:22 PM   #11
snakehunter
Thiink of it this way, would you eat SPAM for the rest of your life? i dont think so, its not verygood for, besides the taste, and is high in fat and such. humans can eat meat, and vegetables, and we should to have a well balanced diet.

hognoses need these ectotherms for a well balanced diet, mice are like spma for hoggies, the fill the void, and have some nutrition, but in the longrun are dangerous to their health

Old 01-26-2004, 04:30 PM   #12
bud mierkey
Thumbs up hog pic

Seamus,
I figured the guys selling them on this site would provide a pic but guess they dont want to sell them too bad.
but the search tuned up a couple nice pics.
thanks

Old 05-24-2004, 01:53 PM   #13
Hognose_311
Crazycorn you've said this in numerous posts and this isnt true so shutup, it can happen, just because one hognose lived because it doesnt mean it will measure out with the rest of the hognoses that have died because of it.

Old 06-19-2004, 12:39 AM   #14
Hognose_311
Are You Kidding Me????

easterns need Toads??? haha, BS. Southerns Are the ones who NEED toads and frogs, you have your opinions backwards. I own 2 Southern hognoses and I have to breed my own frogs. I cant buy them elsewhere, too hard. So dont tell me easterns need toads, i fed my eastern Hognose white footed mice its whole life, then i sold it for $400. How do you like that? Here's a pic of my SOUTHERN (who NEEDS toads)lol
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2005, 10:30 PM   #15
crimsonking
is this thread dead???

I'd like to see a better pic of that southern. Sure looks like an eastern to me.
:Mark

Old 01-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #16
crimsonking
here's a southern

female adult simus. Better (months) late than never???
:Mark
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!