Disturbing...... - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-16-2005, 03:20 PM   #141
robin d.
they said there have been reports of wholphins in the wild however her mother was a captive breeding, 50/50 mix and her father was 100% dolphin so she is 3/4 dolphin and 1/4 whale

Old 04-16-2005, 03:39 PM   #142
Monte
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
so she is ... 1/4 whale
I think I had a blind date in college like this once . . .

Old 04-16-2005, 04:31 PM   #143
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Old 04-16-2005, 06:41 PM   #144
montezuma
Ok, then I guess I did miss something... was tired when I read it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte
I did too but it wasn't a blind date unless you can consider the fact it was me that was blind (or desprate at the time, whichever works)

Old 04-20-2005, 04:29 PM   #145
Bringerofdoom
Sorry to dig this thread back up. I am sure some of you have seen cats witha extra toe deformity. If not look here. Link

Me and a friend got into a argument, because someone is selling these "Mitten kittens" As a "rare breed" in my town. Even calling them mitten kittens. My friend was actually considering buying one off of this person and would not listen to me otherwise. She thinks the deformity is ok and that the cats should be healthy, because this person says so. I tried to tell her that these cats are not a special breed, but a deformity, that some sick individual is mass producing from the extra toe female. She even noted the female who gave birth only had extra toes in the rear legs, while its offspring has all for paws with extra toes.

I even tried to explain that, thats a sign that the deformity is getting worse each generation. Whats next? external hearts??? She is still too stubborn to understand. Then again, she is the type that actaully gave a CC number to someone, who called and told her she won a free vacation and all they needed was a CC number to verify age. Someone went on vacation, but it was not her...

GRRR what people wont do or say to get rid of USUALLY unwanted animals

Old 04-20-2005, 04:40 PM   #146
GeckoPalace
Its pretty sad how extreme some people will go to make a quick dollar. its kinda neat in that link theres a 28-toed cat but i feel sorry for it.

Old 04-20-2005, 08:25 PM   #147
montezuma
When I was like 12 or so my neighbor had a cat that had extra digits on all 4's. The cat was actually a stray that decided it like them. The toes did not look like the ones pictured on that link rather it looked normal except for they were a little wider. The cat was at least 6 years old when it met a Michelin... no real point, just an observation or a lit'l story rather.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!