Why do people....... More..... - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-02-2006, 05:28 PM   #351
LeosForLess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendalar
Why feel dumb ? It clearly stats in the forum rules..Please utilize the SEARCH function as much as possible before starting a new thread (topic line). In many instances, it is much better to continue an existing thread rather than starting a new one in order to preserve continuity.
He got ya there! And me...LOL

But some people post questions that were already asked because they mold better and are more personal.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:29 PM   #352
LeosForLess
Ok i msorry about saying that, it was pointless to bring up that this thread is well, pointless.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:39 PM   #353
BalloonzForU
LOL I stooped at page 14 and jumped to the end to find out what was new. 70+ pages, man that was one long discussion about reptiles emotions, maybe we should be talking about our emotions that caused it to be such a long thread. LOL

Old 03-02-2006, 06:55 PM   #354
brandy101010
lol yeah i read a little of it then also skiped to the last page. lol why would you be so emotional to care about if other people think geckos have emotions? Don't care....my geckos have emotions because i want them too! and because i am a dork!

Old 03-04-2006, 12:16 AM   #355
GeckoStud
HOLY CRAP!!!

This thread is like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going, and going, AND GOING!!!!

It started off as a thread on anthropomorphism and drifted into behavioral and instinct discussions, which then somehow drifted into dinsours and evolution, and religion. This of coarse sparked an inevitable debate over the two subjects and has continued for most of the remaining thread. I stopped reading somewhere on page 50-something.

Now i am not going to start any arguments, and if what i say does insult anyone DEAL WITH IT, thats life, sometimes you have to eat the your given.

Life is full of mysteries, some of which we will never understand. Our origin is not something that can be immediately proven without further evidence. So arguing over something this controversial in reality is just meaningless. Humans will always disagree, that is our NATURE, our INSTINCT! We all have our beliefs and we all stand by them with an iron will. This is why no one will ever agree, regardless of the fantasies we all have of a harmonious world where everyone gets along.

Although i wish a world like this could exist, it will not, that is human nature. Believe me i respect everyone and i wish that everyone would just get along and be happy. I rarely if ever try to make anyone mad intentionally. But seriously people simmer down and just let it go. That's life just deal with it.

If any one is offended by what i have said, i am sorry for that, sometimes when a huge subject like this catches my eye i just get a little fired up.

Old 03-04-2006, 12:47 AM   #356
Storm55
Quote:
Life is full of mysteries, some of which we will never understand. Our origin is not something that can be immediately proven without further evidence. So arguing over something this controversial in reality is just meaningless. Humans will always disagree, that is our NATURE, our INSTINCT! We all have our beliefs and we all stand by them with an iron will. This is why no one will ever agree, regardless of the fantasies we all have of a harmonious world where everyone gets along.
Amen to that! Very well said, I completely agree!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!