For Sale Tortoise eggs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 08:35 AM   #11
Robert Potts
Randy, the fact you wont guarantee the eggs is why your offer should be a huge red flag for not purchasing. Also the fact you're willing to put these eggs through the stress of shipping is extremely irresponsible even if you were giving them away for free. Only a complete novice/amateur who is ignorant on all aspects of reptile husbandry would consider your offer. Almost all reptile enthusiast with a minimum of knowledge will avoid your offer because like myself know that it's ill advised to ship any type of eggs during incubation.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:14 AM   #12
Blakka13
If you Know Randy you know non of these accusations are true. please visit Tortstork.com. I believe in what Randy is doing and think its amazing. If you don't keep moving its as easy as that.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:29 AM   #13
Rafeloo
I mean I’ve had chameleon eggs shipped to me and after a very long wait they did hatch. It was from someone in the same state as me so idk if that made a difference.
... I was skeptical and just wanted to give it a try. 🤷🏻♂️I’m not saying this is safe and that this isn’t a scam. But I think it is possible to get it shipped and still have them hatch. 🤷🏻♂️

Old 03-28-2018, 09:38 AM   #14
Ninjatortoise
It’s a great idea, to see how them hatching. I totally love this idea , the only thing is If you sure it’s going to hatch within 48hour , why don’t you guarantee it.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:50 AM   #15
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatortoise View Post
It’s a great idea, to see how them hatching. I totally love this idea , the only thing is If you sure it’s going to hatch within 48hour , why don’t you guarantee it.
Ninja, you misread the ad, he ships out the eggs within 48 hours of them being laid and so their is no way to even tell if they are fertile.......very sketchy to me

Old 03-28-2018, 10:10 AM   #16
rbetz-Tortstork
Robert Potts, I’d love to take you out for a beer some time and teach you about tortoise breeding. Maybe even teach you a thing or two about how to properly run a successful business. And I would even throw in a free lesson on how to follow directions. I’m not shipping eggs during incubation. I’m shipping them within 48 hours, in the first 48 hours they can be moved, in fact, we could have a catch with them and they will still be fine. I package them in a special way that prevents them from breaking. The risk is whether they are fertile or not fertile. The process has been tested and proven. Since I’m on the subject of proving you wrong, I have had some well known tortoise breeders take advantage of this opportunity out of curiosity, and it has worked for them.

I challenge you to find a way to make someone’s dream come true. I’ll help you brain storm if you want, I’m a nice guy like that.

Let me know when you can get a beer, I travel to Florida often, I’ll make sure we go to a bar that serves Michelob ultra, so you can enjoy your choice of drink. In the interim, visit my website, enjoy it, watch some YouTube videos on tortstork. Smile today, you deserve it.

Randy Betz Jr
Owner and founder of TortStork
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2018, 10:21 AM   #17
rbetz-Tortstork
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatortoise View Post
Thanks. I don’t guarantee because there is no way of knowing if the egg is fertile. The time when it starts to chalk and become fertile, it’s way too late to ship bc tortoise eggs attach to the inner membrane near the air sac and if that ruptures the embryo dies. So I have to ship them within 48 hours before they start to develop. It’s a risk, I’m the first one to admit that. This is for people who are willing to take the risk. I’m not trying to fool anyone. Do some research on tortstork, don’t only listen to the haters. Though you should listen to them a little, everyone needs some conspiracy in their life to make the truth that much better.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2018, 10:42 AM   #18
Tortoise Pimp
He knows his stuff and this is 100% doable

Old 03-28-2018, 06:23 PM   #19
walker808
Randy with tortstork is a good breeder and have been doing this for years. Its a cool way to hatch out your own tortoise.

Old 03-28-2018, 11:38 PM   #20
clee36
just curious if the prices on your website included shipping?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!