Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 04:53 PM   #31
Chris@TSE
"You show me yours, I'll show you mine."
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2005, 05:01 PM   #32
Chris@TSE
BTW, I also got your email on 3/14 yet did not respond. So, who did you get your co-dom from? To my knowledge the only people you could have possibly obtained a legitimate specimen from would be Alex or the Macks themselves. Please enlighten me, Im quite interested. BTW, how is your "genetic snow" doing now?

Chris, just wondered , who did you get your snow from ? any fecal tests ? mine had an ameoba(sp?) and pinworms , didnt have him for too long and keep them very clean . just wanted to see if anyone else had any problems .
Thanks
Best wishes , Dan Poe
www.freewebs.com/groovygeckos
www.groovygeckos.com

Old 03-19-2005, 05:43 PM   #33
Dan Lubinsky
A few months ago I posted a KS ad for some orange amel fatties, stating the parents were from Leos Anonymous, A7M and Masterpiece. Some bottom feeder promptly emailed me stating that they were part of a group he'd sold, strongly hinting that I was lying. Here are copies of some invoices for high end animals recently purchased, including a co-dom snow from Alex. After seeing the specs on the new Corvette Z06 coming out in the fall, the snow and some more fatties (invoice from Leos Anonymous encl.) went up for sale. Dan Poe zoomed in and bought the male snow - he even offered a baby or two. If you are a prospective purchaser and want proof of origin that's one thing. After selling Dan Poe several animals I have been very pleased with our dealings. All of my customers and those I've bought from in the past few years have been great !! Let's get real - we all love our little guys and girls but our relationships with our own species should take precedent.
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2005, 05:56 PM   #34
Chris@TSE
"Dan Poe zoomed in and bought the male snow - he even offered a baby or two."

I never saw it listed for sale Dan. Care to share when this transaction took place? A delivery date would be nice.

"our relationships with our own species should take precedent."

You mean your potential relationship with the new Corvette Z06 right?

Old 03-19-2005, 06:12 PM   #35
Hues1
interesting....

So let me get this straight, the whole cat and mouse BS you preached to me about wanting to get into a new exciting project and how you were going to get this Mack snow setup with a breeding group of rainwaters was just that...B.S., what about you telling me that you were all excited about seeing the results of producing a super snow albino or snow albino? B.S. too I guess.

Its one thing to sell an animal you own...thats your perogative, its another to buy it under false pretense...considering I've been very "picky" of who I sold them to just because they were very limited in number. Realistically, if dan poe was producing mack snows by now...he would've received the Mack Snow from you within a couple days of me sending it to you. I sent it to you on the 7th. of January and he claims to have produced a snow on the 17th of March. Another thing that intriques me is...how dan poe would've known you had a mack snow in your possesion? and for sale non the less! considering the only person who has publicly stated they received one from me is Chris Johnson of TSE. Maybe because you purchased it for dan poe? or maybe he "talked" you into it?

You see, every big breeder out there picks and chooses who they want to work with a project when its first available...by picking and choosing the "right" people to get into a certain project, they ensure that project doesnt get ruined or side swiped...although about the only damage dan poe can do is to himself. Obviously I was suckered and made 1 bad choice out of 10.

Oh well...live and learn I guess.

To the other 9 people who have purchased a Mack Snow from me...I apologize for this "sidetrack"...I will stand behind 100% of what I stated when you purchased your Mack snow from me...I will try to the best of my ability to help ensure that you are successful in this project and help you with any problems or concerns that may arise.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:13 PM   #36
KelliH
Quote:
Chris, just wondered , who did you get your snow from ? any fecal tests ? mine had an ameoba(sp?) and pinworms , didnt have him for too long and keep them very clean . just wanted to see if anyone else had any problems .
Dan, did the gecko you sold Dan Poe have ameobas?? Scary stuff if true. :-(

Old 03-19-2005, 06:17 PM   #37
KelliH
Quote:
You see, every big breeder out there picks and chooses who they want to work with a project when its first available...by picking and choosing the "right" people to get into a certain project, they ensure that project doesnt get ruined or side swiped...although about the only damage dan poe can do is to himself. Obviously I was suckered and made 1 bad choice out of 10.
It's ok Alex, you couldn't have known. I guess the story about Dan having his Mommy buy the snow from you for him was only partially false. The Mommy part being the false part.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:18 PM   #38
Chris@TSE
And just some info to elaborate on Kelli's remarks....

Ours came directly from Alex as many of you already know. It was given two clean bills of health by our Vet; once a week after arrival and another prior to its introduction to our females. He lost a bit of weight due to breeding and stopped feeding for a bit, but has since regained weight and is in perfect health.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:19 PM   #39
KelliH
Quote:
Ours came directly from Alex as many of you already know. It was given two clean bills of health by our Vet; once a week after arrival and another priot to its introduction to our females.
Thank you, Chris.

Old 03-19-2005, 06:31 PM   #40
Chris@TSE
The time frame simply does not add up. The pictured invoice speaks volumes concerning the original purchase date, Alex has confirmed the shipping date, and Dan Poe has stated when this hatchling was born......

It seems that Dan L. purchased said animal with the sole intent of posing as the prospective buyer when in fact Dan. P was the intended purchaser. We already know very few people want to sell Dan Poe anything, and I can see this being a logical scenario. Alex would not have sold to him directly.... Makes sense... If indeed the hatchling photographed in the begining of this thread is a mack snow this confirms it. The time frame here does not allow for anything else.

Either that, or Dan Poe is lying about the hatchling produced and it is in fact line bred. The time frame here does not allow for much breathing room.....

Which is it guys? I'd really like to know. The people who have money invested in this project deserve to know and I do believe this was a VERY careless thing to do. You know the lengths Alex went to to protect this project Dan. How could you? You did not even bother consulting alex or atleast bringing it to his attention. If money was an issue I am certain he would have purchased said animal back from you to prevent this. UI am certain this is not the case. The fact that Dan P. avoided posting photos of this animal confirms that you guys did not want people to know who gave Dan the original animal. You knew it could be identified and pointed back to Dan L.

I guess Dan Poe could not contain his excitement with this hatchling.... Funny how the house quickly crumbles.

Please do your best to clear all of this up. Alot of people deserve explanations here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread