Mack snows..... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-02-2005, 12:46 PM   #61
groovygeckos
Laura , your right but didnt Alex start throwing names around in what SHOULD be a very bright and positive thread about the AWESOME "Mack" Snow Morph ?

Old 05-02-2005, 01:01 PM   #62
WebSlave
Sorry, but my warning about draggin threads in here onto BOI topics was pretty explicit in the repercussions that people would suffer if they continued to do that:

Quote:
Anyone trying to turn this leopard gecko forum into a sideline Board of Inquiry will be suspended and fined. Period. No, "I didn't realize you meant ME!" No, "I didn't understand what you meant!" No "But this is IMPORTANT!"

If it is important enough for you to talk ABOUT someone else then it either goes in the BOI, or button your lip.

There, is that to the point enough?
Three people within this thread have been suspended and fined $10. If they choose to come back, they will need to PayPal $10 each to payments@faunaclassifieds.com. The fine will DOUBLE each time this happens again.

Sorry about that, but they asked for it.

Old 05-02-2005, 01:26 PM   #63
Golden Gate Geckos
chat?

OK guys... I hope we can have our chat on Tuesday night with Alex on the subject of the Mack Snow without any of this crap going on. I must admit, it kind of worries me at this point...

Old 05-02-2005, 01:47 PM   #64
Gregg M
People need to put their personal issues to the side in the chat and on this forum from now on when the Mack snows are brought up...... I really hate to see this drama attatched to such an awesome morph.....

I do not know why people feel the need to talk legalities of prices either..... If you are willing to pay for it, it is a fair price..... If it is not a fair price for you, than it is for someone else..... You cant afford it or justify buying one, too bad for you......

Anyone ever hear of an MSRP???? LOL

Old 05-02-2005, 02:09 PM   #65
WebSlave
Make that FOUR (4) fines and suspensions. I just went back and more carefully read some longer posts made in this thread.

I hope you all don't think I enjoy spending my time doing this kind of crap. The fact that a bunch of adults need to have their knuckles rapped soundly does rather piss me off.

Old 05-02-2005, 02:59 PM   #66
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
OK guys... I hope we can have our chat on Tuesday night with Alex on the subject of the Mack Snow without any of this crap going on. I must admit, it kind of worries me at this point...
I did check to see if my computer was fast enough to get to the chat area and it does get there, takes forever but I can do it lol

I plan to attend to learn as much as I can from the discussion and from Alex, he has helped me a ton over the last couple of years and I still have a lot ot learn but if it goes OT Ill exit the chat area.

Old 05-02-2005, 04:42 PM   #67
Milwaukee Reptiles
I think I may just skip the chat tomorrow and avoid all that is bound to happen. Unfortunate. It's kind of sad how we (as a group) are so intent on self-destruction of the industry.

That said, Gregg, nice attempt at a real post. I do think that they will continue to hold value for quite some time, mainly because of the selective selling that has occurred. It's a great thing for the morph (all the different combinations should be amazing over the next few years), but when those start hitting mainstream I suspect they will drop pretty rapidly, especially being co-dom.

Now I'm just going to slowly back away from this thread... make a quiet entrance and a quiet exit...

Old 05-02-2005, 04:45 PM   #68
Golden Gate Geckos
chat...

Alex was one of the folks that got suspended, so unless he pays his fine and gets reinstated, we will not be having him as a guest for tomorrow's chat anyway.

Old 05-02-2005, 04:55 PM   #69
Milwaukee Reptiles
Good point...

I got $5 that says all this will still be brought up...whether he's there or not.

Old 05-02-2005, 05:03 PM   #70
Wilomn
Where's bruce stephenson NOW???? These guys DESERVE to be back on.

Even I, capitol I, had pondered checking into that chat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!