Thoughts and ideas - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-21-2005, 11:52 PM   #11
Golden Gate Geckos
stop

Justyn, I know why you posted this. I am at a complete loss for words. For those of you who found this thread to be unusual, just stop for a minute and TRY to feel what was said. Today, Kelli lost her son, Hayden.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:02 AM   #12
WiteLeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Justyn, I know why you posted this. I am at a complete loss for words. For those of you who found this post to be a joke, just stop for a minute and TRY to feel what was said. Today, Kelli lost her son, Hayden.
Oh man. Kelli, there is nothing I can say that can make you feel better. Few of us know what you are going through now. But I will be praying for you.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:05 AM   #13
surfrkidts
yes, and for those of us that knew and now know may we all offer our condolences. In whatever religion or belief you have may we all just wish the best for our friend kelli.

Kelli- you are a crutch for us and have made great impacts on many lives. I am glad to have met a person like you. My prayers and thoughts go out to you.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:05 AM   #14
A_Kendergirl
My heart is in my feet. I am so very sorry to hear this. Just know we are all here for you Kelli.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:12 AM   #15
snakewrangler89
Kelli,
Although I don't know you very well, I was reading through this thread and when i got to the post from Marcia My heart literally fell down to my stomach. It gave me that feeling thats so unexplainable but everyone knows what it is. The one where you get the worst chills ever and you just want to sit and think but your mind just fills with blankness. I wish i could express to you how it made me feel to read that and I wish you the best.

Matt Manry

Old 06-22-2005, 12:12 AM   #16
DThomas
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Kelli.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:22 AM   #17
JBrune
Kelli, as I read this thread I felt my throat tighten and my heart skipped. You and your family will spend a lot of time in my thoughts and prayers.
Joyce Brune

Old 06-22-2005, 12:22 AM   #18
Wilomn
Damn. I'm sorry, truly, for your loss.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:26 AM   #19
geckoguy_ottawa
Oh my god! I've got tears rolling down my face as I'm writing this. Even though I've never met Kelli in person, I've delt with her on numerous occasions. She has always been there for me in answering whatever question I had. I just don't know what to say right now. I'm totally heart broken by this news. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Kelli.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:30 AM   #20
WebSlave
What can anyone say that would help relieve the grief?

What could be offered that would build a bridge over the newly opened, seemingly bottomless void?

When prayers are too late to change the event, can they at least help to ease the heart crushing pain?

Everything we have to offer that we can only hope will help is yours to have, Kelli.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!