Thoughts and ideas - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 02:14 AM   #31
Gekkonida
Kelli and Steve,
There is nothing I can say that would even make sense at this moment. So I'll just leave it at my thoughts and prayers are with you. Godspeed Hayden.

Frederick

Old 06-22-2005, 02:15 AM   #32
Herpcam
Oh My God

Kelli and Stephen,

I don't know what to say. Things in this life don't make sense sometimes and this is definitely one of them.

I lost my mom when I was 20 years old and it is the hardest thing I have ever gone through. There is nothing anyone here or anywhere can say to ease the pain, so I will only say Christina and I are truly saddened by your loss.

If you need anything or we can help in any way, just let us know.

Rob and Christina

Old 06-22-2005, 02:32 AM   #33
Matthew Moyle
Kelli & Steve - Our hearts go out to you and your family. We are here for you if you need anything.

Matthew & Nancy

Old 06-22-2005, 02:51 AM   #34
o0 RYAN 0o
Kelli & Steve

Words just never seem to be enough in a situation like this. While most and many of us are not able to understand the grief you are feeling as a parent, please know that we are all with you. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, and your family.

Ryan & Val

Old 06-22-2005, 02:56 AM   #35
aliceinwl
Kelli,
My heart just sunk reading this, and I'm trying to keep from crying. I'm so sorry for your loss.

-Alice

Old 06-22-2005, 03:08 AM   #36
Spydergotboost
i had a thought i was wondering if someone like Justyn or Robin would be willing to take up a collection here to get flowers from all of us at fauna for Hayden's services i think it would be the least we could do for the Hammock's in thier time of dispear.

Old 06-22-2005, 04:25 AM   #37
DiabloBoa
I wasnt going to post anything when i first read this thread because i know there is nothing that i can say to ease the pain Kelli and her family must be feeling.

But i hope that the knowledge that everyone here is heartbroken over your loss shows that you are cared about by all.

My sincerest condolences, Vicente Perez (Vinny)

Old 06-22-2005, 05:06 AM   #38
Jim O
I wish that there was something I could say to ease your pain. May you find peace from your suffering and joy in your future.

Old 06-22-2005, 05:42 AM   #39
gothra
Kelli,

I am very sorry to hear about this, I'm lost of words at the moment. Keep strong, my thoughts and prayers be with you and your family.

Old 06-22-2005, 06:34 AM   #40
robin d.
i will try to keep you guys up to date on any info, of course at steve and kellis descretion. i should know morre later on today. kelli and steve i love yall both. many prayers and thoughts are coming your way from the entire comminity. be strong for each other, hang in there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!