Thoughts and ideas - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 10:17 AM   #51
Gregg M
Kelli,
I can not begin to imagine the pain you are going through right now...... No one here can do or say anything to make you feel better, but I know I am speaking for everyone here when I say that we will be here for you to help support you through your hardest time..... You have a long, hard road ahead of you, and you have us to help pick you up on the way if need be.....

I am truly sorry for your loss and my most heart felt sympathies go to you and your family.....

Old 06-22-2005, 10:35 AM   #52
TheKeeper
Kelli, I am so sorry for your loss. We have a 14 year old son, I don't know what I would do...

Old 06-22-2005, 10:50 AM   #53
rhac
Kelli,
I'm so sorry for you. It's a shock! I cannot describe how I feel...I do not know what to feel. I cannot describe how bad I feel...and I don't want to...because I can just imagine how you must feel. And to tell you about my feelings would not help you. I just can say, that I'm very sad,and I'll pray for you and your family.

Johannes

Old 06-22-2005, 10:53 AM   #54
kare
Kelli and Steve

My sympathies.
God Bless.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:02 AM   #55
MatthewK
Kelli and Steve... My family and church have you in our thoughts. May you all be strong.. This is something words cannot express..

Though I am young, I am on call too. If you need anything.

Everyone here at Fauna loves you..

Old 06-22-2005, 11:17 AM   #56
Karen Hulvey
Kelli:
I know from experience that words are just words but knowing that you have tons of friends, even "cyberfriends" should give you a teeny bit of comfort. I know you don't know me but I feel I know you from reading your posts. Here's a cyberhug for you. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:19 AM   #57
Storm55
Kelli,

I sat here in shock for a very long time trying to think of what to say, but I know that there is not a thing I could tell you that would ease your pain in this situation. Instead I'll just leave you with the knowledge that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You have my deepest sympathies.

With love and tears,
Jackie

Old 06-22-2005, 11:22 AM   #58
Sarah H
Kelli,

I know nothing will make you feel better, but you are in my prayers as well.
no one should have to go through what you are going through, it is my biggest fear.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:37 AM   #59
Golden Gate Geckos
Kelli, there are no words to express how my heart is bleeding for you and your family. I wish so much I could put my arms around you, and help you know how much I care. If there was a way I could wave my hand and make it all go away, I would do it in an instant. Grief is a very, very lonely place to be, so please, please... let me be a friend to you in any way I possibly can.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:18 PM   #60
progeckos
Kelli and Steve,
I just found out and my heart sunk. I’m so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are going through and all of us here will help you the best we can. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!