Tangerine Tornados from Urban Gecko - Pictures! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-19-2005, 07:08 PM   #21
groovygeckos
Oh , I am of the same thinking . The money doesnt matter if your happy with the purchase ! Ive got my share of $400- 1200 Geckos over here LOL

What i do think is ,its more like buying the Porche for the price of the Porche IF the KIA is really no different .

Sure the cars both have 4 wheels etc. but there is a big quality difference in the cars .

These geckos to me anyways do not have any difference in quality .

You could have TUG "Tangs" and hatch your own "Tornados" and not have spent as much .

Or even some of the nicer Tang lines out there (Hiss etc.) can produce the same quality colorwise as these and dont cost half as much .

No you cant compare a $40 or even $100 Tangerine to these , but lets say you drop $1200-1500 (price of one) for a pair elsewhere . Ide almost bet there is no difference . And thats why i think they are just a little too high in price .

Smokin` but astronomically priced ,thats all .

Old 09-19-2005, 07:13 PM   #22
groovygeckos
Then happy they will Yoda make ! LOL

Old 09-19-2005, 07:16 PM   #23
saltwaterreptiles
Hey man, my Kia is every bit as good as a Porshe... REALLY... truely it is....

gotta keep thinking that, positive reinforcement man....

Old 09-19-2005, 07:20 PM   #24
South Dixie Dragons
They are awesome Bruce!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahberee
awesome leos,
Im suprised with all the success urban gecko has had, you are the first to post pictures of the tornados. How about some pics from the rest of yall??
Here is a female tang I recently got from Sunset Geckos. Both of her parents are from/were bred by Urban Gecko so she is 100% UG...I paid $120 for her.
I love Urban Geckos stuff...I just wish they didn't love their stuff so much..I would buy from them...
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2005, 07:39 PM   #25
groovygeckos
Haha , Zero to sixty in 2 minutes , Bro !!

Old 09-19-2005, 08:13 PM   #26
GeckoStud
Gorgeous geckos. Love the colors.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:18 PM   #27
brucestephenson
Very nice gecko Michelle! I have really liked some of the geckos Sunset has posted.

My main addiction is to the orange/red SHTCTB's. Urban was not the most I have paid. I paid $1,500.00 for Kelli Hammack's male Flame last summer. He still surpasses any of the Urban Tornados I purchased, but the Tornados are juvies, not a large adult like Flame. I have also paid large amounts to Alberto at A&M for SHTCTB's. I purchased 2nd hand probably Marcia at Golden Gate's best female from last year. I really like the more orange Sunglow/Hybinos and have a small colony. I have no other morphs, just turtles, but as you can imagine, nice turtles.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:38 PM   #28
aimee_s
Wow, those are very bright They're just the cutest little things! Congrats!!

Old 09-19-2005, 08:53 PM   #29
Jeremy Letkey
Bruce, they look great to me. I would certainly be happy if any of those showed up at my house...... Do you need the addy????

Old 09-19-2005, 08:56 PM   #30
raiquee
Wow Bruce! Could you pay off my car while your at it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!