Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-23-2006, 10:35 PM   #41
Mercedez
I dont want to take it apart because it took so much time to build it and I dont know where eles to put the animasl...what can I do with them? What if I just see if it dont work and when it doesnt i right my paper about that. I could learn abou tthe food chain this wya and I bet I would get my extra credit that way. What does IMO mean because I dont think its that selfish I just think its necessary for a good grade.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:35 PM   #42
BalloonzForU
Quote:
In case this in some kind of sick joke.
Opps..... Isn't*

Old 01-23-2006, 10:36 PM   #43
nydrgnldy
Hmmmm extra credit....I doubt it....Anyone here think of how much a 90 gallon tank and a lid alone costs. This is plain and simple BS. There are VERY VERY few kids that could afford that on their allowances now lets add up the animals ....and ya say inner city too eh....That would mean pretty much apartment living and not a whole lot of cash to through around. So exactly where are puttin this 90 gallon tank...roughly 6 ft in length I believe.My opinion your a kid who is just TOTALLY bored out of their mind with a possible remote interest in reptiles and you think this is fun.Add it all up and what do we get folks..... 100%Totally troll
Robin

Old 01-23-2006, 10:36 PM   #44
BalloonzForU
IMO = In My Opinion!

Old 01-23-2006, 10:39 PM   #45
BalloonzForU
Quote:
What does IMO mean because I dont think its that selfish I just think its necessary for a good grade.
How about I put you in a cage with a tiger and ask the goverment for a grant to do a study to see if you live?

Old 01-23-2006, 10:42 PM   #46
BalloonzForU
I may get a warning for that one, but now I think this is just idiotic and I'm boiling over here over this.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:42 PM   #47
nydrgnldy
Oh yeah and Earth Science is 9th grade course that puts you at about 14-15 years old last I checked
Robin

Old 01-23-2006, 10:44 PM   #48
nydrgnldy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
How about I put you in a cage with a tiger and ask the goverment for a grant to do a study to see if you live?
Forget the Government...I'll bet there are plenty of us here who would be willing to put money into that one...me included....Ya know for the love of science and all
Robin

Old 01-23-2006, 10:45 PM   #49
surfrkidts
If this is true, which i HIGHLY doubt, none but one of your animals will come out alive. I'm guessing the boa. Not only would these animals barely fit in a 90 gallon (one problem with your story), but it also looks like you are a 20 year old in an earth science class? If you are twenty, i assume you are in college, and if you do need a good grade why don't you try safe practices like... studying! After all, you are paying for a class, and its kindof foolish to pay to fail a class.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:46 PM   #50
saltwaterreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedez
What if I just see if it dont work and when it doesnt i right my paper about that. I could learn abou tthe food chain this wya and I bet I would get my extra credit that way.
Cruel cruel cruel... because you didn't do your research, because your teacher didn't do his or hers, because your parents didn't take the time to make sure what you are doing is actually viable, you now come to the conclusion that the best recourse is to place it all together, let them have it out and use the outcome as a extra credit subject.

What to do? Give the tank away, sell the animals, learn to take advise from people who are in the know, open some books before you make grandiose plans. Remember, these are living things, that are from different places in the world, who live in different environments and will tell you about as much about the foodchain as watching a polar bear eat iguanas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!