Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-23-2006, 10:56 PM   #51
nydrgnldy
See I know none of this is true....No science teacher would ever possibly tell any kid that what you are doing is okay.I am betting on 15 years old for you.You say you are inner city...so lets see.What could you possibly make for allowance....5 maybe 10 bucks a week...how many weeks you think it would take you to buy a 90 gallon tank and a lid....Boas are not CHEAP snakes. I think the cheapest thing you have in there is the iggy.We all got upset over the idea of those animals together now it just that you think you are funny. Your not just a really stupid bored of your mind imbicle who thinks he is smart.Having fun are ya...Live in NY by any chance....I would just love to meet a guy like you with so much smarts you probably need help getting your shoes on in the morning. Still have little red and lue dots in them so you can figure it out without asking Mom.....Go away
Robin

Old 01-23-2006, 10:57 PM   #52
Mercedez
Hey surfkidts I already said I lied about my age to be taken seriously becaseu nobody ever takes a kid seriously. Im sorry I lied about my age and whoever said I couldnt afford the tank you are right I got it from my Dad who use to keep saltwater fish. Does anyboyd think I can resell thes to the pet store or somtehign I need some money back? Oh and just because Im from the innercity doesnt mean the apartment we live in is smaller than 6 feet, I put the tank in my and my brothers room.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:57 PM   #53
StinaUIUC
Quote:
I dont think its that selfish I just think its necessary for a good grade.
That is COMPLETE BS. Causing animals to die just so you can get a few points for some class is 100% completely and entirely SELFISH...not to mention CRUEL. Like others have mentioned.....go to your teacher, show him/her this thread....then ask if you can write a paper about why it won't work. We TOLD you why it won't work....you KNOW most of these animals will die. Continueing the "experiment" is animal CRUELTY...which is punishable by LAW.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:01 PM   #54
Mercedez
Didnt you read what I just wrote.... "Does anyboyd think I can resell thes to the pet store or somtehign I need some money back? " Now im looking fo rhelp here and your stlil yelling at me.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:01 PM   #55
StinaUIUC
wait...there's an innercity in Ohio??.... As far as the reptiles...if you just got them you MIGHT be able to return them back to the petstore...otherwise you should probably just give them back unless there is someone in the area willing to pay for animals that may very well already have gotta a parasite or caught a disease that's going to kill them....

Old 01-23-2006, 11:01 PM   #56
nydrgnldy
I also live in a city and an apt if I put a 90 gallon tank in my kids room there would be no room for their beds.Still think your nothing but a liar
Robin

Old 01-23-2006, 11:02 PM   #57
saltwaterreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedez
Didnt you read what I just wrote.... "Does anyboyd think I can resell thes to the pet store or somtehign I need some money back? " Now im looking fo rhelp here and your stlil yelling at me.
You can try petshops, you can also use the classifieds here.... good luck, smart decision...

Old 01-23-2006, 11:03 PM   #58
StinaUIUC
actually no I hadn't read it.....I was posting mine as you were posting yours.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:05 PM   #59
surfrkidts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedez
Hey surfkidts I already said I lied about my age to be taken seriously becaseu nobody ever takes a kid seriously. Im sorry I lied about my age and whoever said I couldnt afford the tank you are right I got it from my Dad who use to keep saltwater fish. Does anyboyd think I can resell thes to the pet store or somtehign I need some money back? Oh and just because Im from the innercity doesnt mean the apartment we live in is smaller than 6 feet, I put the tank in my and my brothers room.

You're right i missed that. Lying about age is a sad excuse for getting respect. Look where it got you. Many reptile keepers are young, and although some may get looked down upon for it, the majority of the young keepers seem to do just fine in the "community" if they aren't retarded. Some younger keepers have already made names for themsleves, and through good deeds and some common sense, they earn the respect they deserve with no problems.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:07 PM   #60
Mercedez
Stina, yes theres an innercity in Ohio, its called Columbus or Cleveland or Cincinnati. Saltwaterrptils thanks for respecting me I apreceate someone doing it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!