Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-23-2006, 11:09 PM   #61
Mercedez
Surfkids I dont apreceate you calling me retarded that strikes closer to my home than you know. Sorry i ever got on this forum

Old 01-23-2006, 11:11 PM   #62
saltwaterreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedez
Stina, yes theres an innercity in Ohio, its called Columbus or Cleveland or Cincinnati. Saltwaterrptils thanks for respecting me I apreceate someone doing it.
Just do the right thing for those animals, scrap the plan as is and do bring up to your teacher that it was a bad idea and give him or her the reasons WHY it is a bad idea and you'll have all the repsect I can offer...

The idea floated by others here that a good idea would be to write a paper on why a mini-ecosystem with unrelated species from different environments won't work, and further, research what species CAN mix together for a succesful mini-ecosystem would get you all the extra credit you need.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #63
Melle
I cant help but think that it is a lie. If he was so concerned about money, why would he get the animals he did? It doesnt take a genius to realize that a boa will eat most of the other animals put in there.

But if I am wrong and it is not, I agree with Cory. It would make for a very interesting and educational paper to write on why it would not work.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #64
StinaUIUC
I just never would have thought of those cities as having innercities.....

Old 01-23-2006, 11:17 PM   #65
Mercedez
Think again...only harder.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:17 PM   #66
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaUIUC
I just never would have thought of those cities as having innercities.....

LOL...

Old 01-23-2006, 11:18 PM   #67
Mercedez
Finally some humur on this website.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:20 PM   #68
sugarkornbizkits
Exclamation

Just found this thread-Mike where are you from in Ohio? I MIGHT be able to help.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:20 PM   #69
nydrgnldy
I still think your full of it...why...lets go with petco prices here...Okay Dad gave you the tank...Boa ...100$ Leo...baby 30 adult 80 Fat tail baby 40 adult 90 Iggy Baby 15 which is what I am guessing you have in a 90 gallon tank.Scorpion ...20 maybe more really am not sure on that soooo lets add it all up.....minimum....195 max 285....I'm still saying on an allowance It would take you a year to afford all that...what are you feeding them....cheerios.
Robin

Old 01-23-2006, 11:21 PM   #70
BalloonzForU
I thought what I said about the tiger was funny. Look at it from my side and the point I was trying to make, and you may find it funny too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!