For Sale Last cresteds before winter! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Last cresteds before winter!

Hey folks! Listing what cresteds I have left. I do have shipping still available for maybe the next week, so get 'em fast while you can! For more information or photos, e-mail me at wild_child029@yahoo.com I check it often. Also, deals for multiple gecko buys! Prices are OBO, don't be shy!

First I have Ray, a 6.4 gram male. He's such a wonderful gecko, never jumps, has a great temperament. He is a pale yellow shade, and fires up dark like picture. Ray has beautiful crests moving in, especially for his size! $80 plus shipping.

ZC001. This 3 gram baby is from my red pair, and had time to grow into it. Pretty calm little gecko with nice back patterns. $65 plus shipping.

Shadow, 4 grams. This fella is nice! A light shade fired down, goes almost black when fired. (related to Ray, above). The father of both fires completely black and creme, Shadow may take right after him! Nice pinning. $70 plus shipping.

Tri, 3.5 grams. I'm not quite sure what to make of this gecko! Hatched red, now is a light greenish-grey shade fired down, fires up dark red. This pair has put out an orange baby before (NFS), so Tri may very well stay with the red look. $65 plus shipping.

SL009. 2 grams. This one seems to be taking after it's dad so far (Below). Stays super creamy, but fired up a reddish tint with lots of cream! $65 plus shipping.

SL010. 2 grams. Like clutchmate above, this gecko has taken after some of dad's cream, but more of mom's patterning. Likewise, also fires reddish with cream. $65 plus shipping.

SS007. 3 grams. This babe has red genes, and so far has been displaying hints of it. Creamy back, fires down a pale yellow. $65 plus shipping.

Last but not least! Speckles is STILL for sale, Proven! Crummy picture, but he is truly gorgeous. Lots of interest in this handsome papa, but no takers yet. He is just filled with cream! He doesn't change colors much, he merely darkens very slightly on his sides. He produces gorgeous babies, just see the SL babies above! $200 plus shipping.

(Shed since removed).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos