adding pictures to classified ads - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
NJRae
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
took a look at your ad, it looks like you have it set up correctly. Try saving the small image as a .jpg and try re-posting. I've had issues before with .png attachments, I don't know for sure if that is what the problem is, but give it a try?
HOORAY!!!!!! That did it. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #12
AbsoluteApril
whoo hoo!
glad that fixed it
happy selling!

Old 10-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #13
NJRae
Thanks!!! Late litter, seller who procrastinates and cold weather coming fast = me wanting the most eye catching ads possible, lol.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #14
hhmoore
If you are using IMG tags to post your images that way, you can use a totally different picture as your attachment. That way, you've got your ad set up the way you want, your thumbnail, and no duplicate images

Old 10-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #15
NJRae
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If you are using IMG tags to post your images that way, you can use a totally different picture as your attachment. That way, you've got your ad set up the way you want, your thumbnail, and no duplicate images
That's exactly what I ended up doing. Thanks, though! Great minds think alike.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #16
Makelaly
I just came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end.
I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
NJRae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makelaly View Post
I just came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end.
I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
What a nice compliment! Thank you! I've always loved writing and reading equally and excelled at both in school. So much so that one of the English teachers (not mine) once asked me to read through and edit a paper she was writing for grad school lol. It was a small private school so that isn't as amazing as it may sound, lol, but you get the idea

I'm sorry to say that I don't post on this forum much, but you're welcome to PM me if you want to chat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!