BEAUTIFUL BRAZILIAN RAIBOW BOA FEMALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
9reptileroom
BEAUTIFUL BRAZILIAN RAIBOW BOA FEMALE

SHE IS 4 AND A HALF FEET GRAVIDDD THIS IS GREAT DEAL IM ONLY ASKING 300 SHIPPIN AVALINBLE I HAVE PICS EMAIL ME SIGNTUREREPTILES@GMAIL.COM
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
9reptileroom
SHE IS GRAVID NOWWW
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
Reptiledans
Boa sale

Folks be carefull with these guys, I bought the gravid female listed and it ended up being a male...that is blind in one eye and has several eye caps over the other eye.. This was a multiple snake transaction for a carpet female and a bredli female.. The bredli was not shipped with the other snakes and has yet to arrive.. The carpet also ended up being a male that is excessivly skinny and has several large scars down the top of the back.

The two snakes were shipped in a 18x18x24 box with no insulation(two small bags were just dropped in a box) and sent fed-ex next day on my account.. $160 later I recieved about $90 worth of snakes that I have no need for.. Anyway, everyone has a story, just wanted to give everyone a heads up to be careful dealing with Josh and his cousin Billy..

FYI, to date I still have not received the bredli...I asked to return the snakes, shipping provided by me in exchange for a refund.. I have yet to recieve a phone call.. I would have much rather handed the $450 over to a homeless person on the street as opposed to a thief.

Dan
Emerald Coast Exotics

Old 10-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
waspinator421
Definetley a scammer.... actually suprised that he sent you anything. Check out this thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=148840

Old 10-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
Reptiledans
Update

Just to keep everyone updated, Josh has contacted me and has offered to send another Rainbow boa in place of the male.. I sent the male back this morning, as well as the male carpet python. This guy might not be so bad after all.. A few facts that I have learned along the way..

Josh is a true reptile enthusiast that is about 16 years old.. He is a jobber that is trying to make a name for himself.. We have all been there, some more than others..LOL.. He works for a reptile breeder/pet strore in his local area...Josh sells a few stores animals on Fauna to make a few bucks..I am sure the store throws him a bone here and there... Talking with the kid on the phone his heart is in the right place... but he still has alot to learn.....and honesty is the best path towards success..

Josh, just a few suggestions

First, use your real name on Fauna, KS, E-mail, and general coorespondence
Its much more professional, and makes you look like a stand up guy
Second, if your going to use someone elses pics, ask them first, then let it be known that the pics belong to someone else, and give the photographer credit
Third, be prompt...if something goes wrong once send a e-mail explaining...second, third, fourth, ect...call and talk with the person your doing business with... follow the general guidelines and you will be fine.

Thanks again
Dan

Old 10-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Reptiledans
Update

All

Just wanted to post another update to ensure no one else gets scammed by these guys..

The snakes were sent back to Chris Godino(Josh's real name) VIA Fed-ex(another $64)..He called said that he recieved them and that he would send the female on Monday...No problem.. He later called and asked if he could keep the male for $100...I paid $200 for the snake as a gravid female from him and his cousin...Make sense yet...Today, I get a non-insulated box sent thru priority male with the same male I sent to begin with and no Carpet python..

I am now into this deal for about $725 ($484 for the cost of the snakes and $252 in shipping charges) with a blind male Rainbow boa to show for it.. I notified the local authorities....I think I have officially been scammed.
Folks, please keep an open eye as these guys are a disgrace to the hobby.

I will post information on both of them as soon as the authorities allow me to do so..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread