Inquiry MS Reptilian Hobbyists - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
Arachnocat
MS Reptilian Hobbyists

Looking for some info on MS Reptilian Hobbyists. I am considering purchasing a snake from them but would like some feedback first. Their names are Eric and Kym. Website: http://msreptilianhobbyists.weebly.com/index.html
Thanks!

Old 01-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
VegasBilly
Eric Lago is a great guy w/fabulous animals! I have gotten 2.2 imported Mangrove Snakes from him to date and am getting another female from him at the end of the month. All have been healthy, hydrated, and have acclimated beautifully. Low key and down-to-earth guy who just does things right!
Bill

Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
HyderHouseHerps
Eric and Kym Rock

They are very down to earth. You'll get nothing but great customer service from them and healthy animals. I picked up my geckos in person, but I've also heard he's really good about shipping properly.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
Kaminoke
I have never dealt with them personally, but I have heard good things about them from other local herpers. Of everyone I know that has dealt with them, no one has anything bad to say.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
AF Exotics
I have dealt with Eric before and was very pleased with the snakes I received .Every part of the transaction was smooth .

Old 01-04-2010, 12:38 PM   #6
TailsWithScales
I've purchase monitors from Eric before. Received excellent customer service with proper - excellent packing of the animals.

He /they're great sellers.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
Arachnocat
Great! Thanks everyone!

Old 01-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #8
lanceheads
Eric vends at our San Antonio shows, and we have never had a complaint regarding him or his animals. In fact, Eric rocks!

Randal Berry

Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
KelliH
Eric is a vendor at many of the same shows I am, and I have several animals from him in my personal collection. His animals always look great. He's a very nice person that is also really knowledgeable about herps.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
AF Exotics
Also forgot to add,Kym also deserves a hand for the smooth operations behind the scenes .Kudos .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!