Fat People - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-08-2004, 08:09 AM   #51
j tyler
Please go to Darin Chappell's post in the 'Just For Laughs' section
under "You might be a redneck if ". He has a true eye for BBW.

Old 05-08-2004, 05:02 PM   #52
Sybella
LOL!! No thanks...I've heard enough redneck jokes to last a lifetime!

Old 06-13-2004, 09:18 PM   #53
QuenteK25
I'm guessing that J Tyler is probably between the ages of 15-25 since if he weren't he would have all ready refuted that argument. Mr. Tyler why don't you just say your age. I just found this thread today and I'm dying of curiosity. A pic too, many are dying for that one.
I don't really wish to comment on the general topic here. I'm one of those people who always has been slim and unless the metabolism slows down a ton (lookin at my parents it won't) I will always be slim. 6'5" 170 and wish i could put on more weight. Skinny people can be just as self conscious about their size as 'fat' people. I've always grown up wanting to be bigger. Am I skinny because I don't eat enough? Nope! Size isn't all about your eating habits, it can be, but is not always the case.
But I have many friends who are 'thicker' that you may consider obese, or fatties, or whatever. I don't really care that they are though. We hang out in public/private/anywhere, I couldnt care less. I'm not embarrassed by them in the least. Why should I be!?! They are great people, and while some may argue that you always judge people on their looks I don't think thats necessarily the best argument. When I marry one day there will need to be some physical attraction between me and my wife, that's necessary in marriage, as is her personality etc... but as for my friends, do they need to be of a certain physique? NO! WHY? I have certain friends I play basketball with a few times a week (I guess they're the 'slim' ones), others i chill and play video games with (my 'fatty' friends), etc... I know which ones want to do which things and I enjoy doing those things with them. Now if we go to the movies or something we ALL go together cuz thats what friends do, appearances don't matter at all other than your mate. This is just my opinion, kinda off the top of my head, if something i said didnt make sense please ask for clarification. Or if I said anything offensive please point it out as it was not my intent.

Kent Fairbourn

Old 06-13-2004, 09:38 PM   #54
Stardust
Right on Kent,
I have not posted in this thread but have read it. I agree and disagree with some. I did not post here because I have always been on the very thin side, just runs in the family. Thin people get flack too, we get jealousies because we can eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound, but really want to gain pounds. That as well gets just as tiring. Up until a year and half ago I weighed in at 105, usually on heavy days. Due to meds I have had to go on I now weigh a whooping 125 to 130, right smack in the middle of what is HEALTHY for my height. (5'5) I am small boned so this carries a lot in my opinion. I am not used to the extra weight but I love it, finally I feel good. There are some down sides but for the most part I really like it.
It works both ways. I have nothing against anyone whether heavy or thin, you meet someone you click with as a friend or other and all is well.
About the food costs, not sure I agree on that one, I do not eat ice cream or chocolate or cake, never really have, hell my kids love salads and spinach as a SNACK.
You can buy good food without paying a fortune and what you buy to home make your food goes toward many meals, not like those fast easy foods that is just for one meal.
Can give a ton of examples but won't get into it.
Anyway, I am who I am, and I except people who can just be themselves whether big or small. Wish more could do that.

Old 06-13-2004, 10:08 PM   #55
bcfos
Well fat women need love also....... Just not from me... Not my cup of tea when there are tons of hotties out there just ripe for the picking.

Oh and a bit of advice about hot chicks and this comes from experience. When you see one there is always a boyfriend/husband somewhere who is sick and tired of putting up with her crap..

Old 06-13-2004, 10:12 PM   #56
Stardust
As far as being with someone, it is all a personal preference. I was merely talking about people just being friends with one another no matter how they look. Unless heavy is a personal preference, and that is cool too.

Old 06-14-2004, 04:16 PM   #57
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
As far as being with someone, it is all a personal preference. I was merely talking about people just being friends with one another no matter how they look. Unless heavy is a personal preference, and that is cool too.

Being friends is one thing, but having a sexual relationship is a different ballgame. Well maybe not ballgame since they are as big as the whole ball park.

Old 06-15-2004, 06:27 AM   #58
bcfos
I couldn't help myself

I thought this was fitting seeing what the subject is.
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2004, 08:44 AM   #59
RedQuake
Fat/thin, tall/short, black/white, rich/poor, male/female, old/young

DOES IT REALLY MATTER??? I mean come on, we are all human. Why isn't that enough to make us realize that all those things only serve to make us a more diverse species.

I've lost to many people i know in the past 9 months to nag about the faults we ALL have. Life is just to darn short for that crap in my opinion!!!!!!!

None of us are perfect. I'm very short, 4' 9 1/2" short. Can't help that it was in the genes. Doesn't make me less of a person than someone taller either. I'm a woman and no less deserving than a man. I'm fair skinned (red head) so i don't tan, i burn. Five minutes in the sun and i'm a lobster, no bronze beauty here. I also have about 30lbs extra weight on me. Not that the men i know are complaining as most of it sits where their eyes like to wander.

If you judge a person on their looks and never take the time to get to know them then its your loss. Theres to many wonderful people out there that can add so much to ones life to just walk past because of how they look.

Red

Old 06-15-2004, 01:19 PM   #60
Sybella
Hugs and kisses to Red!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!