Hobbyists/breeders willing to be interviewed! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
xStaticSnow
Hobbyists/breeders willing to be interviewed!

Hello everyone!

My name is Stacia and I'm a college student majoring in ecology and organismal biology, and I'm writing a Topical Community essay on snake bans, the drawbacks, benefits, and impacts on hobbyists and breeders of reptiles. I'm looking for experienced keepers and breeders of all different species of snakes, as well as any other reptiles commonly kept as pets.

The interview will be conducted online, over email most likely, but we could also use the forums or messaging system on here to communicate. The more people willing to participate the better. I will be making similar threads in other herp-focused forums, and if enough people are interested I might facilitate a web-based conversation between various hobbyists and experts via Skype, a conference call, or another similar platform.

Even if you don't know much about reptile bans or don't consider yourself to be a reptile expert, please consider letting me interview you! My questions are very general and relate mainly to your personal experiences of keeping and caring for and about all difference types of reptiles.

If you have any questions just ask

Thanks everyone!

Old 11-04-2013, 11:26 PM   #2
Dbz4246
My email is jessie.olivarez@yahoo.com if interested, just let me know

Old 11-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
chrisis697
Sounds interesting, email bandspythons@hotmail.com. Be willing to talk about the hobby & our expriences.
Chris

Old 11-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
RogueUlfric
I'm willing to help. E-mail is jkuczma@comcast.net.

I worked as a herpetologist (primarily as an instructor) for the Department of Defense from 1977 to 1993. Have taught snake identification and snake bite treatment to military, law enforcement and medical personnel as well as in public schools.

Currently own 14 snakes: Carpet Python, California King, Honduran King, four Grey-Banded Kings, two Okeetee rats, one Great Plains Garter, two Leopards, one Mandarin and one Giant Madagascar Hognose.

Old 11-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
allesuberschildkroten
I'll help, allesuberschildkroten@gmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!