For Sale CB Ceratophora Tennenti - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 08-18-2019, 08:42 PM   #1
joliver18
CB Ceratophora Tennenti

Hello! Earlier this year, I imported a small group of cb ceratophora tennenti from a breeder in Germany. I've decided to let a few pairs go. This is an incredible opportunity to get this rarely offered species as they are currently on the list of animals to be made CITES Appendix I this year, which means we probably won't see these coming in again.

Regarding their care, they are kept at room temperature in a well planted terrarium with lots of medium sized sticks. They don't require a heat lamp but will bask under a UV bulb. They enjoy daily mistings and are fed crickets or other insects every other day. Pairs are $1200 each shipping included. I will accept reasonable offers. Please email me at abspads_22@yahoo.com.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!