What's the deal with "African-based" breeders? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:42 PM   #1
RyanT
What's the deal with "African-based" breeders?

I see a few ads for very low priced ball morphs from breeders in Africa. Being that they're not asking for a lot of money at all, (like $80 for super pastels) it seems like they could possibly be legit, and not a scam like most foreign related offers. I'm not interested anyway, because I wouldn't feel like going through all the red tape of international shipping. But does anyone know if these guys are for real? Just seemed interesting for a minute when I saw it, so I figured I'd raise the topic.

Old 07-25-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
jasballs
They got Smart! They are breeding everything and anything over there.. If you see something new here for 8k. They have 10 more just waiting to unload as soon as they see interest in it. Times They are a Changing!!

Old 07-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
ssshane
African based scammers

There may be some legit ones, but don't be fooled. The scammers are as strong now as they ever were. I agree, they me be smarter, but still up to the same stuff.
Did you see dateline this past weekend? About African Based Scam Artist

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!