Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:45 AM   #21
brucestephenson
I thank you all for the support and kind words. Being a Jedi, you of course can count on my loyalty until the Jedi are finally destroyed. And please, everyone keep sending me those hilarious e-mails saying what you really think about Wes. Entertainment is an important part of life.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:48 AM   #22
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Mr. Kimmel. Wes was Banned from the entire site except the BOI. no Im not Dumb, and why would you start calling names?
I didn't call you any names Edward. I asked you a question. Here...I'll try it again for you. Are you so dumb that you don't know the difference between questions and name calling?

Again, Wes was not banned. I was on the thread when Rich stated he was modifying his account to BOI posting only. Something to the effect that Rich did not want to ban him completely.

Oh come on, who you trying to kid. You were there on the thread and you know he wasn't banned. You're just playing dumb and doing a damn good job of it.

Ya have a nice night now Mr. Clark.....

Old 08-25-2007, 01:59 AM   #23
Ed Clark
Question

So Chuck, would you agree to him being partially banned?

Due to the fact he is NOT allowed anywhere but the BOI.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:03 AM   #24
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
You would believe anything, I suppose.
What's that supposed to mean? I already stated that our transaction went very well and I was pleased.

Old 08-25-2007, 04:17 AM   #25
Wilomn
Jen, sorry my letting you know what a scumbag brucie was brought out the rest of the scumbag support team.

I did try to do this in pm just to avoid this very outcome.

Some of you, some who are moderators, are posting WAY off topic here. This is about brucie stephensen and what a scumbag he truly is.

Let's try to stay on subject, shall we mr. clark?

Old 08-25-2007, 04:45 AM   #26
critical bill
Quote:

Am I alone here or does this guy try to do everything he can to be somewhat right even when he's been proved wrong?

Old 08-25-2007, 04:53 AM   #27
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Am I alone here or does this guy try to do everything he can to be somewhat right even when he's been proved wrong?
must be a guy thing

now everybody focus...Bruce Stephenson

Old 08-25-2007, 10:12 AM   #28
brucestephenson
Quote:

It will be nice when Wes gets fully banned. However, I suppose I will accept that I have hit the top of my profession, as I now have my very own stalker. It is kinda weird to be like Brad Pitt or George Clooney and get followed around by some mentally defective weirdo like Wes Manson. At least I am large and powerful enough to put down Charlie and any of his followers with ease. Oh, I guess that is why Charlie never makes personal appearances. Go figure.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:12 PM   #29
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
It will be nice when Wes gets fully banned. However, I suppose I will accept that I have hit the top of my profession, as I now have my very own stalker. It is kinda weird to be like Brad Pitt or George Clooney and get followed around by some mentally defective weirdo like Wes Manson. At least I am large and powerful enough to put down Charlie and any of his followers with ease. Oh, I guess that is why Charlie never makes personal appearances. Go figure.
AHAHAHAhahahahahAHAhAHAhahahahAHAHahAHahahAHahahah ahAHAhahahaHahahahahAHAHahahahahahA

What reward my lying sniveling backstabbing tattletailing theiving throw my 500 lb carcass around to make up for the fact I have no friends opponent is there in squashing a banana slug such as yourself?

Do you deny my allegations? Do you say you did not try to rip off those kids because you wouldn't get your mass of molassass out of your bed?

You maka me laugh monkeyboy.

AHAhahahAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHAhahahahahAHAHahahahaH AHaha

Old 08-25-2007, 02:53 PM   #30
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Do you deny my allegations?

Wes, If you have documented proof to back those allegations up, I'd like to see it.

If you have trouble posting it, send it to me and I will try to, or at least verify what you are saying is accurate.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!