Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2007, 08:51 PM   #41
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
It didnt surprise me in the slightest.
Nor I.

brucie has a looooooooooooong history as a snitch and crybaby who has ALWAYS tried to buy his friends.

He turned on me when I declined to play his game, went so far as to threaten me with HIS bought and paid for friends.

I say now as I did then, AHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAhahahahaHAHahahAHAHahahHAHaha

Old 08-26-2007, 12:57 AM   #42
Wilomn
08-26-2007, 03:53 AM
Ed Clark
Ball Python Lover.

Name : Ed Clark

Trader Rating: (44)

Warning Level: 145 Bruce and YOU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It just burns your behind that someone would say something good about Bruce.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm afraid I just don't get this.

I know mr. clark stood up for brucie, after all, they both feed out of the same trough; they support scumbags by purchasing from them, but I don't get where my behind is burned.

I have, once again, pointed out that a scumsucking parasite was trying to pass itself off, by making big dollar purchases (as brucie did from mr. clark and isn't THAT interesting?) as a good guy.

brucie stephensen is not nor has he ever been, a good guy. He lies. He tries to steal which leads me to believe that he probably has stolen from others who were not brave enough to come forward after he ripped them off. Afterall, if you're a newb and he starts huffing and puffing and talking about all the people he knows, er has bought from, he might just scare someone off who didn't know that he's just a blowhard.

mr. clark, are you STILL standing up for this scumbag? Just because he spent several thousand dollars with you, mr. clark, are you now willing to overlook his outright lies and attempted theft?

Wow, mr. clark, you're one cheap date, aren'tcha? I hope you and bananaslug brucie have a good time with eachother. He's so sweaty, from his pics anyway, I bet you guys don'e even need any lube.

Now, after that visualization, I must go poke my eyes out.

I would appreciate it if you did NOT pm me in the future mr. clark. Anything you have to say to me you can say right here in the boi.

Thank you very much for your aquiesense to my wishes.

W

Old 08-26-2007, 01:35 AM   #43
Ed Clark
Wes, I responded to this thread to report a GOOD transaction, and thats what it was.

I know nothing about Bruce's background at all. what concerned me was his willingness to purchase and pay for a group of Ball Pythons.

Are you saying that every seller has to do an investagation on everyone that buys a snake?

Wes, you posting on this thread is business as usual for YOU, everyone that does not see your twisted point of view and that does not agree with YOU is a scumbag(your word). Thank you for showing respect by calling me Mr. Clark!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
08-26-2007, 03:53 AM
Ed Clark
Ball Python Lover

Mr. Clark, are you STILL standing up for this scumbag? Just because he spent several thousand dollars with you, Mr. Clark, are you now willing to overlook his outright lies and attempted theft?

Old 08-26-2007, 01:41 AM   #44
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Wes, I responded to this thread to report a GOOD transaction, and thats what it was.

I know nothing about Bruce's background at all. what concerned me was his willingness to purchase and pay for a group of Ball Pythons.

Are you saying that every seller has to do an investagation on everyone that buys a snake?

Wes, you posting on this thread is business as usual for YOU, everyone that does not see your twisted point of view and that does not agree with YOU is a scumbag(your word). Thank you for showing respect by calling me Mr. Clark!
I think you're lying mr. clark. I think you knew exactly what kind of person brucie was/is but you wanted the money more than you cared about who you were doing business with. It's not surprising to anyone who knows anything about you. You'll buy from or sell to anyone, which is your right.

It is because of your willingness to buy from or sell to anyone that I think you are a bad guy.

We've had this conversation before and you chose then to ignore my point just as you do now.

You're cheap mr. clark, inexpensively bought.

Some of us aren't.

I have also asked you NOT to call me Wes. Mr. Pollock is good enough for you and your sugarcoated self.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:59 AM   #45
Ed Clark
Wes, let me ask you this? do you do an investigation on everyone that steps into your cab? do you tell any of your customers that you sell reptiles to that you have bought from others that you do not want their money?

Wes, take off your blinders and look around, but please jump down off your soap box first! Wes its becoming pointless your attacks on everyone here that you dont like. just saying.

Do you understand anything Im saying Wes?
Quote:
I think you're lying mr. clark. I think you knew exactly what kind of person brucie was/is but you wanted the money more than you cared about who you were doing business with. It's not surprising to anyone who knows anything about you. You'll buy from or sell to anyone, which is your right.

It is because of your willingness to buy from or sell to anyone that I think you are a bad guy.

We've had this conversation before and you chose then to ignore my point just as you do now.

You're cheap mr. clark, inexpensively bought.

Some of us aren't.

I have also asked you NOT to call me Wes. Mr. Pollock is good enough for you and your sugarcoated self.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:59 AM   #46
critical bill
Quote:
Wow, mr. clark, you're one cheap date, aren'tcha? I hope you and bananaslug brucie have a good time with eachother. He's so sweaty, from his pics anyway, I bet you guys don'e even need any lube.
Incorrect. That sweaty pic of Bruce was when he was posing with Tommy. Edward doesn't seem like the kind of fella anyone would or could get hot and sweaty over. Lube would definitely be required. I'm thinking a tube or two for foreplay at least.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:06 AM   #47
Pink Lady Exotics
Why turn this thread into drama? Shouldn't it remain on topic -- which is Bruce? Keep your personal arguments between yourselves and not on here...that isn't what this is for.

I read that other thread, and that's really shady. HOWEVER, my transaction with Bruce went well and I am still pleased with it. Will I do business with him again? I don't know. What he pulled with those geckos was unacceptable (as well as dragging up old history), but he does have 17 positive feedback ratings and zero negative ones. I think the positives outweigh the negatives.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:24 AM   #48
shrap
Ed,

You brought up a good transaction involving Bruce. As is your right on the BOI.

Wes brought up a bad transaction that Bruce was involved in. As is his right on the BOI.

Yet you felt you had the right to blow Wes crap for bringing up a legit bad guy transaction. Why? You dont think people have the right to know about all aspects of a buyer or seller?

Wes may not like Bruce, but his original post was very legit. It was not just some random "dont buy from Bruce because I dont like him" post. It was about an actual bad transaction. One that people should be aware of and take notice about.

And the sad part is, you have now been told about this repeatedly, yet you still keep acting like that bad transaction never happened. That it aint documented. That it is just some figment of Wes' imagination. Why? We all know it happened. We all know it is the truth.

So quit acting like it never happened just because the guy spent a lot of money with you. Feel free to tell about your good transaction, its your right. But it is also the right of others to tell about any bad transactions.

Old 08-26-2007, 03:05 AM   #49
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Wes its becoming pointless your attacks on everyone here that you dont like.
Ed, I'm glad that you have had successful transactions with Bruce.

However, I just don't see how it was "pointless" or inappropriate of Wes to also post details of a bad transaction that Bruce was involved in? Did you read what happened with those geckos? It was an awful thing, and deserves mention, as I simply cannot call someone who could commit such an act a "good guy".....and possible customers have every right to know both sides of the coin here, isn't that what the BOI is for?

Old 08-26-2007, 03:48 AM   #50
Ed Clark
Cathy, I agree with you whole heartedly about getting all the information out there. never knew about any gecko deal.

The point I failed to make was the fact that people reporting positive transactions were being called scumbags, do you think thats right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Ed, I'm glad that you have had successful transactions with Bruce.

However, I just don't see how it was "pointless" or inappropriate of Wes to also post details of a bad transaction that Bruce was involved in? Did you read what happened with those geckos? It was an awful thing, and deserves mention, as I simply cannot call someone who could commit such an act a "good guy".....and possible customers have every right to know both sides of the coin here, isn't that what the BOI is for?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!